• 2 3.28%
  • 10 16.39%
  • 12 19.67%
  • 2 3.28%
  • 27 44.26%
  • 2 3.28%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    looks like pd-19 called all his friends to join and vote!!!!! Has that boat even been wet yet?
    Yeah, I'm his friend and I voted for him! I really like the Cole as well and it would get my vote if the Predator was not in the contest. Can you not see in the pic that the Predator is floating in water??? Oh and I have been a member a long time before I cast my vote for him. Dont hate dude!
    Last edited by Need4Speed77; 06-03-2013 at 06:22 PM.

looks like pd-19 called all his friends to join and vote!!!!! Has that boat even been wet yet?
    Isn't it at contest to pick a Winner by the amount of votes for the BOAT of the month? And how do you know if it is all of his friends that have voted for Pd-19? Just let me enlighten you he has no friends......... He just has a very clean well thought out New Boat...

Re: Hotboat of the Month June VOTE Here

Im new here. I entered my daytona just to see what people thought. I think this is a cool thing that hotboat is doing. Im just glad I could participate.

Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingFast View Post
    Im new here. I entered my daytona just to see what people thought. I think this is a cool thing that hotboat is doing. Im just glad I could participate.
    I agree this is a cool thing that HotBoat is doing!...Your Daytona turned out really cool!

If youre a performance boater that supports our troops then come check out the Mad Minute Racing Face Book gorup.... https://www.facebook.com/groups/493351710715413/

I agree.they are all nice boats

Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingFast View Post
    Are you coming to big river for fathersday?

WMC

PTC. I would call all my friends too whatever it takes to win. A win is a win. All the boats entered are really clean & bad ass. Hotboat of the month is for the members and we want members.

It's all good

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks stokerdude. :

Pd-19, I should be there. Im going on a house boating trip to cottonwood cove for a week starting saturday the 8th. My brother and I along with our families wil be off the boat friday morning. We plan on driving down and staying friday night and sarurday. Are you going to be there?

Just so you all can relax a bit, I didnt mean anything negative by my comment (like Grads....lol) I just was making a perception of the clean runaway in the voting (good for PD19!) and by all the new members with single post counts.... is all. just connecting the dots here.

My "get wet" comment comes from a world full of trailer queen bling-bling v-drives and its great to see "BOATS" actually out on the water (where they belong)..... Hotboat is doing a great thing here getting people to show their boats.... its awesome, and for me not so much about "the win" as it is about learning about one anothers stuff.... and enjoying it all. The PD19 Predator is cool looking boat, I like all the ideas put into the little details of it, Id like to see more pics of the engine, the rear end.... and the rigging. Im a rigger and a rear end kinda guy!.... DONT Take that wrong! lol Good Luck PD!!!!
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

WMC

^^

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2