Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    GRADS2112
    Guest

    Big Wake Weekend---Folsom Lake, May31-June2 2013

    H1 Unlimited Hydroplane racing is coming to Folsom Lake!!! By far the biggest event to ever happen at Folsom Lake...besides Pastie Cove.

    Is anyone going to rent a log boom or RV space for the weekend?

    Here's some info on it if you are interested.

    http://www.bigwakeweekend.com/

    http://www.facebook.com/BigWakeWeekend


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    H1 Unlimited Hydroplane racing is coming to Folsom Lake!!! By far the biggest event to ever happen at Folsom Lake...besides Pastie Cove.

    Is anyone going to rent a log boom or RV space for the weekend?
    I'm assuming you're gonna rent at least a log boom spot. I told Susie we are gonna go just not sure if bringing the boat, the motorhome or just a day or two. We can get the RV all access/all weekend pass for 4 for $800.00 or so.
    How far are the RV spots from the action?

  3. #3
    GRADS2112
    Guest
    We were thinking of a log boom spot but not quite sure. We cant stay on our boat for 3 days unless we have a bathroom or something to eat.

  4. #4
    GRADS2112
    Guest
    Their facebook page is saying only 30 RV spots left.

  5. #5

    Big Wake Weekend---Folsom Lake, May31-June2 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by GRADS View Post
    Their facebook page is saying only 30 RV spots left.
    Yea but aren't the RV spots like $600.00 for the weekend?

  6. #6
    May 31 - June 2, 2013 (Ticket Valid Each Day)
    Folsom Lake State Recreation Area at Granite Bay


    Premium RV Camping $750 Online Only
    (Self Contained - No Tents)
    Includes:
    (4) Weekend Admission
    (4) Pit Passes
    Level, Paved 20' x 40' Sites
    VIP Access Hardcards

    Race Course Log Boom Parking $675 Online Only
    Includes:
    (4) Weekend Admission
    (4) Pit Passes
    On The Water Stern Tie-up
    Boat Launch Privilege
    Beach Boat Parking
    On- Site Parking Vehicle & Trailer
    VIP Access Hardcards

    We will be in an RV for the weekend! Should be a great event!
    "NorCal JetBoat Exerciser"

  7. #7
    Isn't Granite bay park alcohol free? Wouldn't it be enforced for this event?

  8. #8
    Senior Member RogerThat99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NorCal
    Posts
    1,215
    Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    Isn't Granite bay park alcohol free? Wouldn't it be enforced for this event?
    Alcohol is allowed on boats as long as the boat isn't touching shore. I would think they would make an exception for this weekend and have vendors selling beer. If they don't it is going to a long, hot weekend. LOL.

  9. #9
    I want to go for one of the days...... Will you be able to launch your boat as normal ? How close can you get to the course ?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Rshrp2003 View Post
    I want to go for one of the days...... Will you be able to launch your boat as normal ? How close can you get to the course ?
    Hey Hotboats is back? what the heck where was I? OK so this is very cool. So is the lake closed for this event? Or can I launch as normal on the back side Browns Ravine??? Thanks for any help on this- some off us dont have 800 bucks for the weekend! LOL..

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •