Hybrid View

Got my log boom passes. 3 days 4 passes VIP inc parking at event $675.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Highvoltagehands View Post

Welcome to hotboat.com!

I'm probably gonna commit to an RV spot this week, need the wife to figure out her schedule though.

Made reservations for a dry camp spot, state park, just across the lake from Granite Bay with some friends of ours. We should be able to hear the boats running. Maybe someone we know (Grads) will be on the water and take us over with him one day.

Hud, I will be counting on you to have some talent on your boat. It will be good to see you out there...haven't seen you in a while.

GRADS2112
    All the log boom spots were sold out when I checked with them last Friday. They are now selling "anchorage" spots for $695...I talked to them and they said for the log boom and anchorage spots you are expected to beach your boat overnight and go home which pretty much killed it for me.
    Last edited by GRADS2112; 05-15-2013 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GRADS2112 View Post
    All the log boom spots were sold out when I checked with them last Friday. They are now selling "anchorage" spots for $695...I talked to them and they said for the log boom and anchorage spots you are expected to beach your boat overnight and go home which pretty much killed it for me.
    So I'm assuming you're gonna launch somewhere besides Granite Bay and boat as close as you can to the race course?

GRADS2112
    Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    So I'm assuming you're gonna launch somewhere besides Granite Bay and boat as close as you can to the race course?
    Nope, we were told if you don't buy a log boom or anchorage spot you will not get close enough (2500' buffer) to see it without binoculars. We are planning on watching it from shore or the beer gardens on Saturday.