Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I just had a long conversation with Bob the event coordinator I assume. Got lots of info on camping, boat parking and so on. so I think all my questions got answred. Its a lot of info and I dont think I will post it all right now. But if someone needs info PM me and I will do my best to answer questions based on my conversation with Bob. Or obviously call him he is a cool guy.. Looks like we will get a camp site..

Quote Originally Posted by M4operator View Post
    I just had a long conversation with Bob the event coordinator I assume. Got lots of info on camping, boat parking and so on. so I think all my questions got answred. Its a lot of info and I dont think I will post it all right now. But if someone needs info PM me and I will do my best to answer questions based on my conversation with Bob. Or obviously call him he is a cool guy.. Looks like we will get a camp site..
    I'm thinking of getting one too. Wife has to work Memorial weekend so we'll probably do this event in stead as our christening trip for the summer season (though $750.00 is a bit to swallow).

yes not cheap and I do not think they are getting people lined up and begging for a site.. I am thinking of getting another couple to share the burden. You only get four passes for the 750 - one for ea person.

My self the blue boat family and 1 Bad Dad will be there.we have a log boom spot. and a Rv spot and we will be showing my Dads Bad girl tunnel there too for the hole week end David over at Vintage jet boats has hooked us up big time see you all at the show or at the log boom we will be partying in a 23 ft. pearl white day cruzer with a 12 ft long purple Bimini top cant miss it

Hope you guys are ready! I work with the crewchief of the U5 driven by Jimmy Shane and they're looking forward to this race. The boats still in route back from Quatar where they had a ton of success and sounds like a number of teams are putting it on kill to get the season off right.. I'm a fan of the thunder boats but let me tell ya, these turbine bpats arw regoddamndiculas! Just wish I could make the run south to see the race. Have fun. When they trow them into the corner is really something to see......john

This event is going to be OFF THE HOOK. I hope HOTBOAT is going to be there!

There is still avail RV and log boom spots avail, the lake is open to any/all boaters as normal but you wont see much from behind the log boom regatta that will be setup. No launching from Granite Bay side this will be strictly for event boats and log boom ticket holders. If you want to get on the lake launch from Dike 8 or Browns Ravine on the opposite side and come on over!

General admission is to the beach area surrounding the Granite Bay Launch and its about $35 each day. No parking you will be shuttled in from parking offsite. There will be beer gardens and a midway with all kinds of stuff going on. Ski show, APBA cracker box races, California Speedboat Association Fly-bys.... (look for me there, Im gonna do the circuit!)

Got my log boom passes. 3 days 4 passes VIP inc parking at event $675.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Highvoltagehands View Post

Welcome to hotboat.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Highvoltagehands View Post
    I'm probably gonna commit to an RV spot this week, need the wife to figure out her schedule though.

Made reservations for a dry camp spot, state park, just across the lake from Granite Bay with some friends of ours. We should be able to hear the boats running. Maybe someone we know (Grads) will be on the water and take us over with him one day.