Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    WMC

Re: ..::desert storm video::..

Thanks Cig. Prop spin I cool

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Great video Cig. Did you erase the drone props?? The ariel video gives a totally different perspective. I think I need to buy another one

Great video! Wish it was longer....same for the DS weekend, it went by way to fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Great video Cig. Did you erase the drone props?? The ariel video gives a totally different perspective. I think I need to buy another one
    I cleaned it up with a zoom/stretch. Yes, totally different perspective but you either get the sponsons or the props no matter what. The camera technically needs to be further away from center. When's the Nikon's maiden voyage with a 100-400mm?

Quote Originally Posted by kevnmcd View Post
    Great video! Wish it was longer....same for the DS weekend, it went by way to fast!
    It was real short for me and that's including the drinking night at Yopengo's.

Quote Originally Posted by Cigalert View Post
    I cleaned it up with a zoom/stretch. Yes, totally different perspective but you either get the sponsons or the props no matter what. The camera technically needs to be further away from center. When's the Nikon's maiden voyage with a 100-400mm?
    Oh trust me I've thought long and hard about that. The thought of losing a $3K toy is bad enough let alone a $6K camera & lens along with it.
    Everytime I think about it my stomach turns. But at some point we need to put something better up there. Both for stills and video. Argh.....there goes my stomach again

[QUOTE=Cigalert;16029]I cleaned it up with a zoom/stretch. Yes, totally different perspective but you either get the sponsons or the props no matter what. The camera technically needs to be further away from center. When's the Nikon's maiden voyage with a 100-400mm?

I've made some adjustments to the mount that should hopefully at least do away with the sponsons. Haven't had a chance to fly it yet so see if its going to mess with the video quality yet though.

Spinning props huh?

It was real short for me and that's including the drinking night at Yopengo's.
    I guess my invite from him got lost. I thought all us Hallett owners stuck together?

Re: ..::desert storm video::..

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Spinning props huh?
    Is there a problem officer?

Quote Originally Posted by kevnmcd View Post
    I guess my invite from him got lost. I thought all us Hallett owners stuck together?
    Had I known that rule I still would have broken it. People scare me. Especially boaters.

Sent from my hemDROID

Is there a problem officer?

Sent from my hemDROID
    Negative. But keep your eyes up for movement soon