Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I spoke to the Scott with the Classic Sport Boat Association and he said you could run your boat. He must not know about the fencing or he would have mentioned it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    I spoke to the Scott with the Classic Sport Boat Association and he said you could run your boat. He must not know about the fencing or he would have mentioned it to me.
    That sounds real cool I will be at at lake 7 am to set up and hang out to help in any way I can with who ever needs the help so let me know if you 0r anyone in your group needs help and please keep me inform about running the boats Ive never done anything like that that would be super cool if it could happen

Leaving in the am to get up there to set up for this weekend, the inaugural Big Wake Weekend!!! Unlimited Hydroplanes, Super Stocks, Crackerboxes, Formula Lights, Classic Outboard Runabouts, Stock Hydroplanes, Vintage Exhibition and much more!!!

This is gonna be good!!!

Ross Wallach, Race Director
    BIG WAKE WEEKEND!!

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by RPMRACING View Post
    Leaving in the am to get up there to set up for this weekend, the inaugural Big Wake Weekend!!! Unlimited Hydroplanes, Super Stocks, Crackerboxes, Formula Lights, Classic Outboard Runabouts, Stock Hydroplanes, Vintage Exhibition and much more!!!

This is gonna be good!!!

Ross Wallach, Race Director
    BIG WAKE WEEKEND!!
    Wish we could be there!! I know a lot of people going and excited for Big Wake weekend. Have fun, good luck to all the racers and most importantly have a safe weekend.

Wendi
    If you are interested in Live overage of the Big Wake weekend click the link below. H1 Unlimited Hydroplane Series is offering live stream from their site $1.99 for the entire weekend. http://www.h1unlimited.com/2013/05/s...-wake-weekend/