Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I stand corrected PTC.

Quote Originally Posted by 454 blue boat View Post
    Now im learning this cool board and learning it lol Thanks for saying you would hook us up Bad Girl is all ready in the vintage jet boat show of boats along with you, has been since it was brought up and we have a boom and rv space how cool is that. I just never heard about the running of them .That would be real cool guys if so ,if not no biggy.
    If we are able to run with you guys Dad and I would luv to join in.Bad girl has no problem turning and the turns on that track are big turns I didnt know there was two groups we only thought the VJBA was the only one thxs for sharing the info

If we are able to run with you guys Dad and I would luv to join in.Bad girl has no problem turning and the turns on that track are big turns I didnt know there was two groups we only thought the VJBA was the only one thxs for sharing the info
    I will call him and ask about it.

Quote Originally Posted by RogerThat99 View Post
    I will call him and ask about it.
    Thats cool thxs

I just got the schedule today from CSA and all the "requirements to run", and it looks like the VJBA and CSA will have time on the water separately. multiple times. I would imagine you guys will have to go thru all the inspection stuff like we do too then? and a doctors physical exam too? what a bunch of bs.....
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    I just got the schedule today from CSA and all the "requirements to run", and it looks like the VJBA and CSA will have time on the water separately. multiple times. I would imagine you guys will have to go thru all the inspection stuff like we do too then? and a doctors physical exam too? what a bunch of bs.....
    will they do the exam or do we need to do that inform me

will they do the exam or do we need to do that inform me
    the inspection checklist just says 'physical dated within last 2 years'.... and they supplied a physical exam sheet I think its available from APBA website.

I just got done talking to David and he says we wont be able to run them because his boats are for show only and theres no way to get them to the water from were there going to be showed at and they will be fenced in .That what I was was told

I just got done talking to David and he says we wont be able to run them because his boats are for show only and theres no way to get them to the water from were there going to be showed at and they will be fenced in .That what I was was told
    Well you guys are on the schedule from 11:30 to 11:50 "Vintage Jet Boat Exhibition" on Friday and the rest we run together- maybe they just expect everyone to come over and look at your boats at that time..... lol yea I can see 30,000 people gathered around your boats.... oh well I guess we just wait and see what REALLY happens when we get there.

Don't know but either way it should be pretty cool just being there next yr ill set a v-drive behind the seat and fack that we are a v-drive just to be in your group lol