Thread: Sprint

Sprint

Sprint losing more customers than are going on unemployment! Ever had Sprint? I was getting roaming charges while at the airport in Phoenix! Dumped them years ago and wished them hell!!! LOL Looks like someone bought a lemon! Customer service stunk back then. Bet things haven't changed.....

I switched from Verizon to Sprint about 2.5 years ago. I absolutely hate Sprint. I get terrible service at the river and just about everywhere I go. The web is slow and unreliable. However, I have unlimited mins, text, web and get a new phone every year all for the good ol boy price of $0. So I can't really complain.

I have Spring and have been happy with them.

Sprint

For all the shit that's talked about AT&T we've had them for close to 10 years. Yea, maybe in the earlier days there were issues but as of late nary a problem. Not sure how their rates compare (3 iPhones unlimited text but not bandwidth) but we're completely satisfied.

Sprint

Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    For all the shit that's talked about AT&T we've had them for close to 10 years. Yea, maybe in the earlier days there were issues but as of late nary a problem. Not sure how their rates compare (3 iPhones unlimited text but not bandwidth) but we're completely satisfied.
    We had em for about 10 yrs even when they were AT&T then Cingular and AT&T again. Switched to Tmobile 2 yes and 1 month ago. While it was less expensive and coverage was decent, we switched back to AT&T. Service area is better by far than t mobile and actually better than Verizon work phone out west of here.

I was driving a 6.0 Ford I need a phone that works the places I go.

Quote Originally Posted by 3pairs12 View Post

I was driving a 6.0 Ford I need a phone that works the places I go.

Sprint

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    It really was part of the reason. Ugh that truck was "bulletproofed" also. :o