Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    WMC
    I know that Pirate's is also same owner as Thirsty Pirate in Parker and we really enjoy that restaurant/bar. The food is great, Friday nights Steak and Lobster dinner $19.99 and the wife said it is awesome. Managers and servers are very nice and attentive. Maybe it is the lack of competition in the area, and it's just very busy all the time. But I still think it is a great establishment maybe just a bad experience that time. Zip line is over priced everywhere you go. $450.00 yikes!

Art owns the Thirsty Pirate in Parker...?

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    I know that Pirate's is also same owner as Thirsty Pirate in Parker and we really enjoy that restaurant/bar. The food is great, Friday nights Steak and Lobster dinner $19.99 and the wife said it is awesome. Managers and servers are very nice and attentive. Maybe it is the lack of competition in the area, and it's just very busy all the time. But I still think it is a great establishment maybe just a bad experience that time. Zip line is over priced everywhere you go. $450.00 yikes!

You sure about that. I heard the Parker owner USED to be at the Needles Pirate.

Wendi

What's the word on Topac Bar

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    You sure about that. I heard the Parker owner USED to be at the Needles Pirate.
    Yeah you could be right about that

They should consider a customer service training day for the employees at Pirates Cove. I'm sure the owners/staff lurk these boards. That place has pissed off a lot of people, from the people that used to go there before the bar, campers and trailer park residents...not to mention they piss off their own customers.

Honestly, I'd rather go to the Turtle. I went there earlier in the day (also not having my ID) so my friend paid for my lunch. Was I hassled once? Nope.

Speaking of NT, they took a lot of things off the menu!
    Last edited by niceguyeddie; 04-24-2013 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    I couldn't find their FB page. Anyone know when this place is going to open?
    Topocks FB page says they will be having a BBQ this weekend on the river walk.

Yea I saw that. I highly doubt I'll make it all the way up there.

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Yea I saw that. I highly doubt I'll make it all the way up there.
    Are you telling me your new boat won't make it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby V View Post
    Topocks FB page says they will be having a BBQ this weekend on the river walk.
    Might have to make a trip up there. Anyone else up for the trip? Maybe Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Are you telling me your new boat won't make it?

LOL. Alright we'll see! I plan to make it up to PC or Needles. I'll hit you up when I get out there.