Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp shooter View Post
    Nice Steve! Overcast action shooting sucks. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by steve d View Post
    10-4 Jerry....Definitely not my favorite. Haven't really found a good setting for that and P.E. is out. Good luck on your new equipment.
    Overcast plus the mist of the water sucks!! I want bright sunny days when I shoot action. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by gn7 View Post
    "I Love Haters" - Its not a frame of mind for us...IT'S A LIFE STYLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverbound View Post
    God himself owns a twin turbo Schiada V-Drive.

First time in the water, yes there will be new headers for next summer, just not sure which

That was Jim Buxton's boat I used to ski race and observe in that boat back in the mid 90's. That is Aaron Fluent (absolute speed & marine) sitting on the deck waiting to go race at Elsinore

Quote Originally Posted by LB247XS View Post
    That was Jim Buxton's boat I used to ski race and observe in that boat back in the mid 90's. That is Aaron Fluent (absolute speed & marine) sitting on the deck waiting to go race at Elsinore
    Do you remember this boat? Mike bought it from one of the Buxton bros. and I remember watching it at long beach pulling in the ski races.

Name:  MikeF.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  73.5 KB

Do you remember this boat? Mike bought it from one of the Buxton bros. and I remember watching it at long beach pulling in the ski races.

Name:  MikeF.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  73.5 KB
    YES I DO that was BARRY'S DAYTONA flattie I observed for his son Ronnie on occasion in that boat.and at that time Barry had a bad ass injected motor in it.i also was and long beach skiing behind KENNY VAUGHNS flattie

YES I DO that was BARRY'S DAYTONA flattie I observed for his son Ronnie on occasion in that boat.and at that time Barry had a bad ass injected motor in it.i also was and long beach skiing behind KENNY VAUGHNS flattie
    Very cool!!!

its still around 189
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER

NICE TANKS.........PONCHO.....................
    FUGITIVE RECOVER/CHEATING SPOUSE/SKIP TRACE/STALKER

Land of 10,000 .......................... fLakes
    Help.

Could someone please post a nice sized high res pic of the two.....seasoned veterans.... going balls out in the shovel nose hydro?

The pilot has an epic 'stash trying to rip off his face and the passenger is hovering but not overly concerned.

Any back story on that pic would be cool too.

Awesome pic that I fat fingered into the voids of space, sad day. Almost as good as Kendra....almost.

Thanks
    Posted from my Etch A Sketch

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRotten View Post
    Help.

Could someone please post a nice sized high res pic of the two.....seasoned veterans.... going balls out in the shovel nose hydro?

The pilot has an epic 'stash trying to rip off his face and the passenger is hovering but not overly concerned.

Any back story on that pic would be cool too.

Awesome pic that I fat fingered into the voids of space, sad day. Almost as good as Kendra....almost.

Thanks
    Here you go! RACERICKName:  Flying Sanger Hydro.jpg
Views: 242
Size:  12.4 KB