Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Buck$ Up - At the SCSC Spring Classic Video

Camera malfunctions after a few laps, oops. Talk about getting it!

Sick boat and Robby has skills.

Nice video!! Keep em coming, I know you have more.

Cool! ! !
    RSCHAP1

iBoat
    Looks fast out there

Nice!

Time to start taking better care of those gopro cameras. Do not store them in the cases, that is the reason for the rattling inside the case. The rubber that holds them in get compacted and lets them rattle. Also, time for a new case lens, once they get scratched the picture/color quality goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by H2oSki2Fast View Post
    Nice!

Time to start taking better care of those gopro cameras. Do not store them in the cases, that is the reason for the rattling inside the case. The rubber that holds them in get compacted and lets them rattle. Also, time for a new case lens, once they get scratched the picture/color quality goes away.
    Did not know that about storage, thanks. We had an issue with one of the new cameras as all of a sudden it would not turn on. Put a damper on footage over the weekend.
    This footage is shot with an oldddd series 1 so the quality is definitely not there. I was flying with the other 3 all weekend so I'm hoping that turns out better.

Quote Originally Posted by GotHalos View Post
    Did not know that about storage, thanks. We had an issue with one of the new cameras as all of a sudden it would not turn on. Put a damper on footage over the weekend.
    This footage is shot with an oldddd series 1 so the quality is definitely not there. I was flying with the other 3 all weekend so I'm hoping that turns out better.
    I have a Hero, it works great and takes great video (yes, the 3s do take better video). You need to take care of them if you care about video quality. If not, the 3s video will be as good as the original, in no time.

Robbie Devine ROCKS!

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by HotWater View Post
    Robbie Devine ROCKS!
    He Drives it like he stole it and the cop were chasing him ....Welcome to Hotboat.com

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    He Drives it like he stole it and the cop were chasing him ....Welcome to Hotboat.com
    Thanks for the welcome.