Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Problems with the site

I don't know if the problem is my end, or on Hot boats end, but the site is extremely slow, and when I first log in I get a message that say I can't view the home page, I am going to try to post a test pic. well that didn't work, I have done it before It just sat there trying to upload,but never did.

I/we are painfully aware of the issues with the site, trust me. With the outage on Sunday and now these issues ever since, I'm re-evaulating everything.

I'm assuming the bulk of the issues are GoDaddy issues, but I'm not 100%.

This is as frustrating for me if not more. I have a substantial investment in this site and the last thing I envisioned was constant site access issues. With todays technology I just assumed things like this were a thing of the past. I'm quickly learning this isn't the case.

We started with Network Solutions, I opened an account at Hostgator, paid for who knows how long, never loaded the site there and then opened an account with GoDaddy. And we've had nothing but issues ever since. I just paid for dedicated hosting at GoDaddy and we are in the process of moving the site, again. We are confident dedicated hosting will resolve these issues. In hindsight, I should have started out with dedicated hosting.

All I can ask is that you please bare with us a little longer. I can assure you I am doing everything (short of buying Network Solutions...lol) possible to get this thing fixed so it can be enjoyed like its supposed to be.

Please do not stop reporting any issue or bug you notice. I'm not a bury my head in the sand kinda person. So lets figure out what the problems are so we can get them fixed!!

Thank you for your patience.

HB
    Last edited by HB Vic; 04-09-2013 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Please do not stop reporting any issue or bug you notice. I'm not a bury my head in the sand kinda person. So lets figure out what the problems are so we can get them fixed!!

Thank you for your patience.

HB
    I've been trying to upload pix for the past 15 min. without success.

godaddy

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    It be GODADDY!!!

you guys provide another great site to occupy my time. For what it costs, I can be as patient as need be!

GoDaddy to busy with sponsoring race teams instead of taking care of what got them to where they are today.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Thanks Wheeler, we know.

Other Side of the Lake,Almost off the Grid.
    The effort you guys put out outside of this Web site is incredible.The coverage of the Blue Water Hot Boat.com last week was awesome..We can hang in,no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    GoDaddy to busy with sponsoring race teams instead of taking care of what got them to where they are today.
    Don't forget the Super bowl commercials !