Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gothalos View Post
    don't forget the super bowl commercials !

lol!!!

I agree no worries here guys everything is fixable

Problems with the site

We appreciate the kind words that's for sure. GoDaddy responded to my Instagram post and everything seems to be rocking smooth now, thank you GoDaddy.

Now hopefully we can focus on content and not access.

Thanks all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    I/we are painfully aware of the issues with the site, trust me. With the outage on Sunday and now these issues ever since, I'm re-evaulating everything.

I'm assuming the bulk of the issues are GoDaddy issues, but I'm not 100%.

This is as frustrating for me if not more. I have a substantial investment in this site and the last thing I envisioned was constant site access issues. With todays technology I just assumed things like this were a thing of the past. I'm quickly learning this isn't the case.

We started with Network Solutions, I opened an account at Hostgator, paid for who knows how long, never loaded the site there and then opened an account with GoDaddy. And we've had nothing but issues ever since. I just paid for dedicated hosting at GoDaddy and we are in the process of moving the site, again. We are confident dedicated hosting will resolve these issues. In hindsight, I should have started out with dedicated hosting.

All I can ask is that you please bare with us a little longer. I can assure you I am doing everything (short of buying Network Solutions...lol) possible to get this thing fixed so it can be enjoyed like its supposed to be.

Please do not stop reporting any issue or bug you notice. I'm not a bury my head in the sand kinda person. So lets figure out what the problems are so we can get them fixed!!

Thank you for your patience.

HB

We're patiently waiting to load 250+ pics from this last weekend... looking forward to the thumbs up when things are fixed!

Problems with the site

Quote Originally Posted by hbchgirl View Post
    We're patiently waiting to load 250+ pics from this last weekend... looking forward to the thumbs up when things are fixed!
    Should be ok now. If not please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    Should be ok now. If not please let me know.
    Ok, great!
    Unfortunately, the pics are not with me at work. :( I will work on uploading tonight.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by hbchgirl View Post
    Ok, great!
    Unfortunately, the pics are not with me at work. :( I will work on uploading tonight.
    Liahna, Nic's password was reset, I sent it to him via text. He should also be good to go with posting again. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Problems with the site

Ok thanks!
    www.nickroseinsurance.com
    CA: 661.253.1131
    AZ: 928-669-2900

This post was going to be the second reply to this thread but it finally uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfam312 View Post
    I don't know if the problem is my end, or on Hot boats end, but the site is extremely slow, and when I first log in I get a message that say I can't view the home page, I am going to try to post a test pic. well that didn't work, I have done it before It just sat there trying to upload,but never did.
    x2 , no biggy just letting know, thank
    ]1998 TPR EDGE STEALTH 3.0 EFI
    1994 Huricane deck boat 90hp Yammi
    1986 Stratose 2.0 grenade SOLD