Wendi

HOTBOAT of the MONTH MAY 2013 - SUBMIT HERE

We are now accepting submissions of hotboats for the month of May. If you think you have a hotboat, submit pics and information on your boat.

1984 GMT w/ 2.5 260 Merc Offshore.

Attached Images Attached Images      

Nice boat. Great video. Cool pics.

Quote Originally Posted by H2oSki2Fast View Post
    1984 GMT w/ 2.5 260 Merc Offshore.

Beautiful boat! Good luck!

Talking My Lil' Spectra 18..460 Ford,Berk squirt...all stock and original!

Ol' S'cool Stocker..

Wendi

HOTBOAT of the MONTH MAY 2013 - SUBMIT HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Skee View Post
    Ol' S'cool Stocker..
    Very nice!!

Our humble floater. The Sugar Bear

This is our floater. Its a 1978 Southwind Formula 1 T-body and we love it like crazy. It has Chevy 454 for forward motivation coupled to Berk jet. We in the past really enjoyed drag racing but decided it just wasnt for us anymore and one day when we were sitting on the beach we heard then saw our first jet boat and we both smiled and said thats it, we could have our cake and eat it too.... race car meets boat and the rest is history. So far we've updated the intake along with the carb and removed the points dist for a HEI ignition. Next step will be a nitrous kit only because its in our blood and an engine without doesnt seem like home. The interior was beautiful when we bought it and we havent changed a thing, except Nik is a little drill sargent with taking care of it. We just got back from Colorado river along side the Avi hotel area, my best friend Nikki was right there with me handing me jets, timing light, wrenches, beer, whatever. The boat really brought us together and we have met so many great people along the river. Too bad Nik missed the boats first drag race, due to wanting to a nap.

Quote Originally Posted by Skee View Post
    Ol' S'cool Stocker..
    Good lookin' boat! Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Capone View Post
    This is our floater. Its a 1978 Southwind Formula 1 T-body and we love it like crazy. It has Chevy 454 for forward motivation coupled to Berk jet. We in the past really enjoyed drag racing but decided it just wasnt for us anymore and one day when we were sitting on the beach we heard then saw our first jet boat and we both smiled and said thats it, we could have our cake and eat it too.... race car meets boat and the rest is history. So far we've updated the intake along with the carb and removed the points dist for a HEI ignition. Next step will be a nitrous kit only because its in our blood and an engine without doesnt seem like home. The interior was beautiful when we bought it and we havent changed a thing, except Nik is a little drill sargent with taking care of it. We just got back from Colorado river along side the Avi hotel area, my best friend Nikki was right there with me handing me jets, timing light, wrenches, beer, whatever. The boat really brought us together and we have met so many great people along the river. Too bad Nik missed the boats first drag race, due to wanting to a nap.
    Wow, very nice!

1998 Schiada 21 RC v-drive with a Brummett 540 TT 1300 hp

Name:  Picture 068.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  93.3 KBName:  Picture 069.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  111.6 KBName:  Picture 076.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  120.8 KBName:  Notta 1.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  69.8 KB