How long does it take??????????

I posted a thread with pics and I was told a mod has to approve it. Whats up with that and how long does it take???

Its to cut down the spammers. I'll approve it now, welcome to the hotboat.com !

This has turn into a mess. I posted two pic threads not realising there was a delay. Then I tried to delete the first thread. I was able to do this before. I changed the title to Please Delete. now both threads are gone. Can you reinstate the last one or do I have to repost it all over again

Thanks......................................Joe

Quote Originally Posted by COWBOY View Post
    This has turn into a mess. I posted two pic threads not realising there was a delay. Then I tried to delete the first thread. I was able to do this before. I changed the title to Please Delete. now both threads are gone. Can you reinstate the last one or do I have to repost it all over again

Thanks......................................Joe
    Unfortunately, it looks like you may have to repost. Sorry for the inconvenience, your account is now good to go.

There is a minimum of 5 posts necessary by new members before links can be posted. This is as Gothalos said to stop spammers. We appreciate your understanding.

Ok ........................Thanks