Thread: Apple TV

Apple TV

I just picked one up yesterday, so I could watch the live stream of the Speedway grand prix in New Zealand last night, the way they made it sound just plug it in a go, well you know how that goes, so needless to say I have my Apple guru neighbor coming over later, to dial everything in. Does anybody else have it, and if so do you like it?

Wendi

Apple TV

My aunt and uncle have it and I haven't heard any complaints!!

Apple Tv is pretty easy to use, not sure why you are having issues with it. I have a couple gen 1s, one at my office, which I use as a music server. Best music server I have ever used. We tried 3 different music servers before finding the ATV. Also, have a couple of the black units. One I put at my parents house, and they really like it.

The biggest issue I have seen, is the wireless is not as fast as being wired. They seem unstable over wifi.

well I finally figured it out, my problem was with my password, but all is good now, I do really like it.

Apple TV

Quote Originally Posted by foxfam312 View Post
    well I finally figured it out, my problem was with my password, but all is good now, I do really like it.
    Can you explain the highlights of Apple TV? Does it take the place of Satellite or Cable? Does it run through a Big-screen? Sorry, I don't know anything about it.
    CH3NO2