Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zander View Post
    My humble opinion...

To many damn taxes in Sweden!

I still study, living of my dad and saving money for a proper boat! Phantom 21 or 20
    And the gas price is fecking high... Converted to USD, one gallon costs 8.8 USD atm...

There! I will stop complaining now LoL.
    $8!? WAJ!

Quote Originally Posted by Gothalos View Post
    $8!? WAJ!
    Taxes.... Taxes and even more taxes.... So you guys cant reallycomplain about the gas price compared to me
    Got 3 cars, 3 boats and quite long to school. So gas Costs abit lol.
    You all would pass out if you saw the taxes we pay each month...

Wendi

The Economy - your take

Quote Originally Posted by Zander View Post
    Taxes.... Taxes and even more taxes.... So you guys cant reallycomplain about the gas price compared to me
    Got 3 cars, 3 boats and quite long to school. So gas Costs abit lol.
    You all would pass out if you saw the taxes we pay each month...
    I fainted a little just reading this post

The Economy - your take

I think inflation has raised the price of beer and ribeyes and it pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 3pairs12 View Post
    I think inflation has raised the price of beer and ribeyes and it pisses me off.
    Amen!!!

From what I am seeing, many companies had a good 2012. If they've been around long enough, 2012 wasn't as great as 2003-2007 but it was definitely better than 2009-2011 so they're having a positive outlook due to the upward trend. Profitability has also increased in many businesses due to substantially better efficiency ratios. With people afraid of losing their jobs, they're working harder which means the owner's don't need to hire that next employee. Why would they when that bottom dollar is there's. This reaction will keep unemployment reasonably high.

I'm fearful for some of the long term economic indicators that we're seeing. I'm thinking that if my sales goal is not met by June, we're going to start seeing some downward trends in compararable years and credit administrators are going to start getting happy feet again. Some say the beginning of 2013 is just some residual of 2012 but we'll see come the second half of the year.

Get financed while you can. Always grinding, you're only as good as your last sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Doc are you in the distressed RE business?
    Arizona Land Sales. No houses - just land! Anywhere in Arizona.
    http://drdirt.com
    The best things in life aren't things!

Wendi

The Economy - your take

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Arizona Land Sales. No houses - just land! Anywhere in Arizona.
    http://drdirt.com
    I did a few bulk RE deals in the last couple of years when RE was at a low and inventory was at an all time high. Now there is little inventory left in Az. It's crazy how it was once the worst state with foreclosures when the market crashed. Now values are up and the good deals are hard to come by. It's good for homeowners. I'm always in the market for a good distressed deal if you ever come across them.

I really can't complain except when it comes to gas prices. We left our monies in the retirement fund when others were pulling it out and now we are better then before it went to crap. I just listened to my Broker, we made a few adjustments and he was 100% right on.

Business for me has been great and I'm very thankful. Last year was the best year I've had in a while. My momentum into this new year was looking great but I part of me worried how things would be in 2013. However 2013 is already looking even far better than last year.

I see a lot of opportunity for a lot of people to make some serious money in these next few years.