Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Wendi

The Economy - your take

Quote Originally Posted by niceguyeddie View Post
    Business for me has been great and I'm very thankful. Last year was the best year I've had in a while. My momentum into this new year was looking great but I part of me worried how things would be in 2013. However 2013 is already looking even far better than last year.

I see a lot of opportunity for a lot of people to make some serious money in these next few years.
    Are you RE agent or Mortgage loans?

The price of decent land leases are going up and caps are going down. This tells me people are sick of the .001 money markets. Been looking for land leases for awhile and have one under contract now. The economy does seem to be improving......

The Economy - your take

A grande latte is six bucks at Starbucks inside Ceasars and the line is a mile long.

You can get a better Latte at Central for $4. Sure I can afford the $6 latte but I'm not stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    A grande latte is six bucks at Starbucks inside Ceasars and the line is a mile long.

You can get a better Latte at Central for $4. Sure I can afford the $6 latte but I'm not stupid
    $6 for a latte is just a plain waste of money. People will spend that every day and then complain that they cannot pay for their housing.

well this could get a bit sticky. ill just say its part of why i have been gone for a while.

IT SUCKS!
    Fishing, Hunting & Outdoors its part of life!
    OffishialBusiness.com

Wendi

The Economy - your take

Quote Originally Posted by Offishial Business View Post
    well this could get a bit sticky. ill just say its part of why i have been gone for a while.

IT SUCKS!
    Sorry to hear this hope everything gets better for you!

Where do you people live??!!!
    I have not seen a single thing that shows improvement. Every day it is worse than the day before around here. Not one sign of looking up other than a few of the people sitting on their money are tired of sitting.

Oh, you must make ammo. That is one gig looking better.

Quote Originally Posted by wannabe View Post
    Where do you people live??!!!
    I have not seen a single thing that shows improvement. Every day it is worse than the day before around here. Not one sign of looking up other than a few of the people sitting on their money are tired of sitting.

Oh, you must make ammo. That is one gig looking better.

I live in Havasu,,,,,,,$$$ in RE and Stock Market. When everyone was pulling out I was puttin in,,,,,,,no pun intended,,,,,,,LOL!!

The Economy - your take

Economy in TX never really suffered. My oilfield service company is doing very well.

The problem with my helicopter company is the drought is forcing all the cattlemen to reduce herds or sell out. Really sucks when 75% of my business is cattle work.

Aggie class of '97. WHOOP

The Economy - your take

You ever do deer surveys copterzach?