Best polishing kit.

As a few of you read ive just got my first boat. Its roughly 33yrs old and while it doesn't look bad, it could use a polish! The only part of the boat thats dull is the rear end where the jet drive comes out. I would really like to get it back to shining. Do i need a special polish for gel coat? Is there a good kit i could buy?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I have always had great results with Performance Boat Candy products.
    Check out their website.
    GIVE ME AMBIGUITY OR GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE.

Re: Best polishing kit.

Thanks. What do i need? None of the products list a description.

sent from my galaxy tab 2

The descriptions are all there.
    What you need depends on the current condition of your gel.
    Call them, they are extremely helpful.
    GIVE ME AMBIGUITY OR GIVE ME SOMETHING ELSE.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic Fringe View Post
    The descriptions are all there.
    What you need depends on the current condition of your gel.
    Call them, they are extremely helpful.
    Guess my tablet is showing a different format. Anyways ill just call thanks for your help!

Where are you located? We carry all the boat candy products. They work great. Let me know if there is any info you need. Its hard to say exactly what you need without seeing the boat but they have several great compounds and videos available on their website or you tube of how to use the products.

Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    Where are you located? We carry all the boat candy products. They work great. Let me know if there is any info you need. Its hard to say exactly what you need without seeing the boat but they have several great compounds and videos available on their website or you tube of how to use the products.
    Im down here in central texas, just a few areas heres a few pics, notice how the bow is nice and shiny. Also that dark spot on the side was from damage it got slammed into a tree during a flood.
    Those are really the only problem areas.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Check out performance boat candy.com and watch the videos. Their compounds with a good buffer and that boat will shine.

Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    Check out performance boat candy.com and watch the videos. Their compounds with a good buffer and that boat will shine.
    Sounds like a plan! Thanks alot!