JBP Apache project 2013

Just recieved this this past weekend , in for a setback Jet , Josh's Jet build and a JBP rail kit .... kind of a mess so a little scrape and a little grind and a lot of clean up Apaches were built in Nor cal and as the rumors go had a "curious reputation" We have built and re-rigged a few and find them to be very cool , fast hulls Please follow along

Last edited by jetboatperformance; 04-02-2013 at 08:47 AM.

AGGRESSORJETS.COM NEW ! JETBOATPERFORMANCE.BIZ 2.0 805 466 4719 jetboatinfo@gmail.com

Looking forward to it! Subscribed. I love following along with 'build thread', hopefully I will be able to start my own here pretty soon.

Love the sticker on the trailer as well, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Gothalos View Post
    Looking forward to it! Subscribed. I love following along with 'build thread', hopefully I will be able to start my own here pretty soon.

Love the sticker on the trailer as well, LOL
    Spring 'round the corner Goth gitter done!

AGGRESSORJETS.COM NEW ! JETBOATPERFORMANCE.BIZ 2.0 805 466 4719 jetboatinfo@gmail.com

Working on the bottom and intake opening repairs and prepping for the setback more to follow ...

Last edited by jetboatperformance; 04-17-2013 at 08:32 AM.

The Drive for this is based on Berkeley suction, JBP 17-4 shaft ,new Aggressor Mag Bronze with Ultimate wear ring , the 12JG Bowl has internal work and is double drilled and the cleanout has been reinforced with our cover plate and chrome moly bolt kit ... we'll also be doing the install mock up for our BBC rail kit

Heres some updated pictures from the past couple days ,

Last edited by jetboatperformance; 04-17-2013 at 08:35 AM.

WMC
    ^^^ looks good and clean

Looks good Tom.

Josh is finishing up the rigging on the jet and mocking up the rail kit were on the down hill side now ...

As usual...Incredible work,Guy's!!