Page 1 of 59 1231151 ... LastLast

Joke of the Day!

I went to the doctor's office the other day at my wife Debora's request and found out our new family doctor is a young female; friggin drop-dead gorgeous.
    I was embarrassed but she said, "Don't worry, I'm a professional. I've seen it all before. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll check it out."
    I said, "my wife thinks my penis tastes funny."

Wendi

Joke of the Day!

Lmao very funny

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    I went to the doctor's office the other day at my wife Debora's request and found out our new family doctor is a young female; friggin drop-dead gorgeous.
    I was embarrassed but she said, "Don't worry, I'm a professional. I've seen it all before. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll check it out."
    I said, "my wife thinks my penis tastes funny."
    My banker told me that joke last week. You guys must read the same magazines lol

Reminds me of my last visit to the doctor. She was smoking hot as well. She began my examination and said, "Sir, you are going to have to stop masturbating." I was shocked and responded, "why?!" And she replied, "because I am trying to examine you right now and its very inappropriate to be doing that right now."

Joke of the Day!

:d:d:d
    CH3NO2

Harry and his wife are having hard financial times, so they decide she'll become a hooker.

She's not quite sure what to do, so Harry says, "Stand in front of that bar and pick up a guy. Tell him a hundred bucks. If you've got a question, I'll be parked around the corner.

She's not there five minutes when a guy pulls up and says, "How much?"

"A hundred dollars."

"Damn. All I've got is thirty."

"Hold on," she says and runs back to Harry. "What can he get for thirty dollars?"

"A handjob," Harry replies.

She runs back and tells the guy all he gets for thirty dollars is a handjob.

He says okay, she gets in the car, he unzips his pants, and out pops a simply HUGE male unit.

She stares at it for a minute, and then says, "I'll be right back."

She runs back around the corner and says breathlessly, "Harry, can you loan this guy seventy bucks?"

Joke of the Day!

:d:d:d
    CH3NO2

Two atoms were walking across a road when one of them said, "I think I lost an electron!" "Really!" the other replied, "Are you sure?" "Yes, I 'm absolutely positive."

Two blonds are looking at the moon then one of them says:
    What is the furthest away, the moon or Washington?
    The other says:
    Well duuuh! Do you se Washington from here???

Joke of the Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Zander View Post
    Two blonds are looking at the moon then one of them says:
    What is the furthest away, the moon or Washington?
    The other says:
    Well duuuh! Do you se Washington from here???

:p
    CH3NO2