Page 15 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    A young banker decided to get his first tailor made suit. So he went to the finest tailor in town and got measured for a suit. A week later he went in for his first fitting. He put on the suit and he looked stunning, he felt that in this suit he can do business. As he was preening himself in front of the mirror he reached down to put his hands in the pockets and to his surprise he noticed that there were no pockets. He mentioned this to the tailor who asked him, "Didn't you tell me you were a banker?"

The young man answered, "Yes, I did."

To this the tailor said, "Who ever heard of a banker with his hands in his own pockets?"

Joke of the Day!

Lol Mateo, aren't you a banker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CH3NO2

Joke of the Day!

He's not your normal banker, so I'm not sure if he can actually call himself a banker. He's kinda like the House of doctors but without the pill popping 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Hotboat View Post
    He's not your normal banker, so I'm not sure if he can actually call himself a banker. He's kinda like the House of doctors but without the pill popping ��
    Thanks?

This deaf mute strolls into a chemist’s shop to buy a packet of condoms. Unfortunately, the mute cannot see any of his required brand on the shelves, and the chemist, unable to decipher sign language, fails to understand what the man wants. Frustrated, the deaf mute decides to take drastic action: he unzips his trousers and drops his member on the counter, before placing a $10 bill next to it. Nodding, the chemist unzips his own trousers, performs the same maneuver as the mute, then picks up both bills and stuffs them in his pocket. Exasperated, the deaf mute begins to curse the chemist with a wild gesturing of his arms ‘Sorry,’ the chemist says, shrugging his shoulders. ‘But if you can’t afford to lose, you shouldn't gamble.’

What do you call a smart Blond. A golden Retriever
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon View Post
    :p

At a local college, there was a dance.

A guy from America asked the girl from Sweden to dance. While they were dancing, he gives her a little squeeze, and says, "In America, we call this a hug". She replies, "Yaah, in Sveden, we call it a hug too."

A little later, he gives her a peck on the cheek, and says, "In America, we call this a kiss". She replies, "Yaah, in Sveden, we call it a kiss too."

Towards the end of the night, and a lot of drinks later, he takes her out on the campus lawn, and proceeds to have sex with her, and says, "In America, we call this a grass sandwich". She says, "Yaaah in Sveden, we call it a grass sandwich too, but we usually put more meat in it."

Joke of the Day!

Lmfao!
    CH3NO2

A worker who was being paid by the week approached his employer and held up his last paycheck. "This is two hundred dollars less than we agreed on," he said.

"I know," the employer said. "But last week I overpaid you two hundred dollars, and you never complained."

"Well, I don't mind an occasional mistake," the worker answered, "but when it gets to be a habit, I feel I have to call it to your attention."

RSCHAP1