Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?

If we don't get some support around here soon, people are going to think we're nuts!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Undersoul02 View Post
    What did one saggy boob say to the other saggy boob?

If we don't get some support around here soon, people are going to think we're nuts!!!

When Bill and Hillary first got married Bill said, "I put a box under the bed. You must promise never to look in it."
    In all their 30 years of marriage, Hillary never looked. On the afternoon of their 30th anniversary, curiosity got the best of her
    and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In it were 3 empty beer cans and $81,874.25 in cash. She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now that she knew what was in the box, she was doubly curious as to why there was such a box and with those contents.
    That evening, they were out for a special anniversary dinner. After dinner, Hillary could no longer contain her curiosity and she
    confessed, saying, I'm so sorry, Bill. For all these years, I kept my promise and never looked into the box under our bed.
    However, today the temptation was too much and I gave in. But now I need to know, why do you keep the 3 beer cans in the box?
    Bill thought for a while and said, "I guess after all these years you deserve to know the truth. Whenever I was unfaithful to you, I put an empty beer can in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again. Hillary was shocked, but said, "Hmmm, Jennifer, Paula and Monica. I'm disappointed and saddened by your behavior; however, since you are addicted to sex I guess it does happen and I guess 3 times is not that bad considering your problem." Bill thanked her for being so understanding. They hugged and made their peace.
    A little while later Hillary asked Bill, "So why do you have all that money in the box?" He answered, "Well, whenever the box filled up with empty cans, I took them to the recycling center."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the risk of stereotyping...

Bruce Jenner had never had an automobile accident until he became a
    woman driver.

I'm just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    At the risk of stereotyping...

Bruce Jenner had never had an automobile accident until he became a
    woman driver.

I'm just sayin'

Lol ...

It takes a lot of "balls" to have that operation.

Quote Originally Posted by getreal View Post
    It takes a lot of "balls" to have that operation.
    1981 Bahner

WISDOM OF AN OLDER MAN !
    An older man approached an attractive younger woman at a shopping mall.
    ''Excuse me; I can't seem to find my wife. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?''
    The woman, feeling a bit of compassion for the old fellow, said, ''Of course, sir. Do you know where your wife might be?''
    ''I have no idea, but every time I talk to a woman with tits like yours, she seems to appear out of nowhere.''

A billionaire was having a party at his house, and in his back yard he had a huge pool with great white sharks in it.
    He announced to everyone at the party that whoever could swim across the pool without getting attacked could either have all his money, his wife, or his house.
    So when everyone got back to talking all of a sudden a guy is in the pool swimming as fast as he can and when he gets to the other side and jumps out.
    The billionaire goes, "Holy shit, I didn’t think anyone was going to do it, but anyway, you want the money right?" and the guy says, "No."
    So the billionaire says, "Oh, you want my house?” The guy says, “No.” The billionaire says," What, you want my wife, then?"
    The guy responds, "Hell no.”
    So the billionaire asked, "Well what the fuck do you want?"
    The guy's still trying to catch his breath says, ”I want the motherf*cker who pushed me in the pool.”