Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    Calvin Rickson, an engineer from Texas A&M University,has designed a bra that keeps women's breasts from jiggling, bouncing up and down, and stops their nipples from pushing through the fabric when cold weather sets in.

After a news conference announcing the invention, a group of men took Mr. Rickson outside and kicked the shit out of him.

The other night, when my wife and I went to bed, we started to play around, but, after about twenty minutes of foreplay, neither one of us was very aroused. I looked at her and said "...what's the matter, can't you think of anyone either?..."

Quote Originally Posted by spike morelli View Post
    The other night, when my wife and I went to bed, we started to play around, but, after about twenty minutes of foreplay, neither one of us was very aroused. I looked at her and said "...what's the matter, can't you think of anyone either?..."
    😱 lol 👍

A mom is driving her little girl to a friend's house for a play date. "Mommy ," the little girl asks ,"how old are you?"
    "Honey , you are not supposed to ask a lady her age", the mother warns .
    "It is not polite".
    "Ok", the little girl says ."How much do you weigh?"
    "Now really," the mother says , "these are personal questions and really none of your business."
    Undaunted , the little girl asks," why did you and daddy get a divorce?"
    "That is enough questions , honestly!" The exasperated mother walks away as the two friends begin play.
    "My Mom wouldn't tell me anything ." The little girl says to her friend.
    "Well," said the friend ,"all you need to do is look at her driver's license.
    It is like a report card it has everything on it", later that night ,the little girls says to her mother ," I know how old you are . You are 32". The mother is surprised and asks ,"how did you find that out?"
    "I also know that you weigh 140pounds ." The mother is past surprise and shocked now.
    "How in heaven 's name did you find that out?"
    "And ,"the little girl says triumphantly ,"I know why you and daddy got a divorce".
    "Oh really?"The mother asks ." And why's that?"
    "Because you got an F in sex".
    *Mother fainted*

Two jumper cables walk into a bar. Bar tender says, alright, I'll serve you guys, but you better not start anything.

Is this too much, sorry if it is, but I laughed my azz off when I got it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Twofer friday:

An older man was sitting on the bus riding along when this young lady gets on and didnt have anywhere to sit. He said "Im an old guy so I need to sit down BUT just sit on my lap, it wont matter if you know what I mean" so the young lady says OK and sits on his lap... After the bus sways from side to side and hits a few bumps down in the construction zone the old man says "miss you had better get up because I'm not as old as I thought I was"...

A soldier gets home from the war and his lovely wife is there to greet him as he walks off the ship. THey had a secret code and proceed to kiss and the soldier says FF, the pretty wife says EF, he says FF, she says EF............. FF, EF, FF, EF and they go back and forth for a few minutes until one of his buddies says to him "I couldnt help but hear all of this FF, EF, FF, EF... What is this all about" and the soldier replies to his friend "she wants to eat first"...
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. As our passion began to heat up she said, "I don't feel like it. I just want you to hold me." I said, "WHAT?! What was that?!" She said, "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?" Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.
    The next day I took off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big department store. I walked around with her as she tried on several very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to go with her new clothes, so I said, "Lets get a pair for each outfit." We went on to the jewelry counter where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. She was so excited. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet. I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey."
    She was nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier." I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No baby, I don't feel like it." Her face went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?" I said, "Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." Just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?" Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either... but at least she knows I'm smarter than her.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrunner1984 View Post
    Last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. As our passion began to heat up she said, "I don't feel like it. I just want you to hold me." I said, "WHAT?! What was that?!" She said, "You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?" Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.
    The next day I took off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big department store. I walked around with her as she tried on several very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to go with her new clothes, so I said, "Lets get a pair for each outfit." We went on to the jewelry counter where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings. She was so excited. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet. I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey."
    She was nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier." I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No baby, I don't feel like it." Her face went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?" I said, "Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." Just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?" Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either... but at least she knows I'm smarter than her.
    Lmao!!!!! That's my life. Lol

A bakery owner hires a young female shop assistant who liked to wear very short skirts and thong panties.
    One day a young man enters the store, glances at the shop assistant and at the loaves of bread behind the counter.
    Noticing her short skirt and the location of the raisin bread, he has a brilliant idea.
    "I'd like some raisin bread please," the man says.
    The shop assistant nods and climbs up a ladder to reach the raisin bread located on the very top shelf .
    The man standing almost directly beneath her is provided with an excellent view, just as he thought.
    When she descends the ladder, he decides that he had better get two loaves.
    As the shop assistant retrieves the second loaf of bread, one of the other male customers notices what's going on and requests
    his own loaf of raisin bread.
    After many trips she is tired and irritated and begins to wonder, "Why the unusual interest in the raisin bread?"
    Atop the ladder one more time, she looks down and glares at the men standing below.
    Then, she notices an elderly man standing amongst the crowd.
    Thinking that she can save herself another trip, she yells at the elderly man, "Is it raisin for you too?"
    "No," he stammers, "But it's quiverin' a little."