Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
    Smith goes to see his supervisor in the front office. "Boss," he says, "we're doing some heavy house-cleaning at home tomorrow, and my wife needs me to help with the attic and the garage, moving and hauling stuff." "We're short-handed, Smith" the boss replies. "I can't give you the day off." "Thanks, boss," says Smith "I knew I could count on you!"

A cowboy appeared before St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. "Have you ever done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked. "Well, I can think of one thing," the cowboy offered. "On a trip to the Big Horn Mountains out in Wyoming, I came upon a gang of bikers who were threatening a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't listen. So, I approached the largest and most tattooed biker and smacked him in the face, kicked his bike over, ripped out his nose ring, and threw it on the ground." I yelled, "Now, back off or I'll kick the shit out of all of you" Saint Peter was impressed, "When did this happen?" "Couple of minutes ago."

A man doing market research knocked on a door and was greeted by a young woman with three small children running around at her feet. He says, "I'm doing some research for Vaseline. Have you ever used the product?" She says, "Yes. My husband and I use it all the time." "And if you don't mind me asking, what do you use it for?" "We use it for sex." The researcher was a little taken back, "Usually people lie to me but, in fact, I know that most people do use it for sex. I admire you for your honesty. Since you've been frank so far, can you tell me exactly how you use it for sex?" The woman says, "I don't mind telling you at all...my husband and I put it on the door knob and the kids can't open the door."

A man goes to his doctor and complains that his wife hasn’t wanted to have sex with him for the past six months.
    The doctor tells the man to bring his wife in so he can talk to her and hopefully determine what the problem is.
    The following day, the wife goes to the doctor’s office. The doctor asks her what’s wrong, why doesn't she want to have sex with her husband?
    “Oh, that’s easily explained. For the past six months,” the wife says, “I’ve been taking a cab to work every morning. I don’t have any money. The cab driver asks me, ‘Are you going to pay today, or what?’ So, I take an ‘or what’.”
    “Then, when I get to work,” she continues, “I’m late, so the boss asks me, ‘Are we going to write this down in the book, or what?’ So, I take an ‘or what’.
    I take a cab to go home after work and, as usual, I have no money. The cab driver asks me again, ‘So, are you going to pay this time, or what?’ Again, I take an ‘or what’.
    So you see, doc, by the time I get home I’m all tired out and don’t want it anymore.”
    “Yes, I see,” replies the doctor. “So, are we going to tell your husband, or what?”

A lady was walking down the street to work and she saw a parrot on a perch in front of a pet store. The parrot said to her, "Hey lady, you are really ugly." Well, the lady is furious! She stormed past the store to her work. On the way home she saw the same parrot and it said to her, "Hey lady, you are really ugly." She was incredibly ticked now. The next day the same parrot again said to her, "Hey lady, you are really ugly." The lady was so ticked that she went into the store and said that she would sue the store and kill the bird. The store manager replied, "That's not good," and promised he wouldn't say it again. When the lady walked past the store that day after work the parrot called to her, "Hey lady." She paused and said, "Yes?" The bird said, "You know."

Three guys die in a car accident and are now waiting at the Pearly Gates to get into heaven. St. Peter walks up to them and says "Welcome to heaven. You have all made it to heaven however your eternal companion will be determined by your sins." The first guy walks up and sees this really homely looking girl walk towards him so he turns and asks St. Peter "what did I do wrong?" "Well I see here that you cheated on your taxes," St. Peter replies. The first guy sighs and walks to his eternal companion. The second guy also cheated on his taxes so his eternal companion was also quite ugly. The third guy is quite fat with a hideous face, and he looks forlorn as he knows he has a lot of sins. To his surprise, this gorgeous woman walks out to be his eternal companion. The first two guys instantly complain. "This guy cheated on his wife! Why does he get a beautiful companion?" St. Peter shrugs. "She cheated on her taxes."

Claire was becoming frustrated with her husband’s insistence that they always have sex in the dark.
    Hoping to rid him of his inhibitions, during a passionate evening she flipped on her reading lamp and was shocked to find a cucumber in his hand.
    “Is this what you have been using on me for the past 8 years?” she exclaimed.
    “Honey, let me explain….” he pleaded.
    “You sneaky swine!” she screamed.
    “Speaking of sneaky!” he interjected,
    “Perhaps you’d care to explain our two children!!”

An elderly man in Oklahoma calls his son in New York and says, "I hate to ruin your day son, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are getting a divorce; 45 years of marriage... and that much misery is enough!" "Dad, what are you talking about?" the son yells. "We can't stand the sight of each other any longer," the old dad explained. "We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Hong Kong and tell her!". Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. "Like heck they're getting divorced," she shouts, "I'll take care of this." She calls her elderly father immediately, and screams at him, "You are not getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don't do a thing, you hear me?" she yelled as she hung up the phone. The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. "Okay", he says, "it's all set. They're both coming for Christmas and paying their own air-fare."

A widowed Jewish lady, still in good shape, was sunbathing on a totally deserted beach at Ft. Myers. She looked up and noticed that a man her age, also in good shape, had walked up, placed his blanket on the sand near hers and began reading a book. Smiling, she attempted to strike up a conversation with him.
    "How are you today?"
    "Fine, thank you," he responded, and turned back to his book.
    "I love the beach. Do you come here often?" she asked.
    "First time since my wife passed away 2 years ago," he replied and turned back to his book.
    "I'm sorry to hear that. My husband passed away three years ago and it is very lonely," she countered. "Do you live around here?" She asked.
    "Yes, I live over in Cape Coral ", he answered, and again he resumed reading.
    Trying to find a topic of common interest, she persisted, "Do you like pussy cats?"
    With that, the man dropped his book, came over to her blanket, tore off her swimsuit and gave her the most passionate lovemaking of her life.
    When the cloud of sand began to settle, she gasped and asked the man, "How did you know that was what I wanted?"
    The man replied, "How did you know my name was Katz?"

Three ladies are playing the 4th hole at their home course when a naked man wearing a bag over his head jumps from the trees and runs across the green. The three ladies look and are in shock at the size of his manhood.

The first lady says, “Well he definitely is not my husband!”

The second lady looks at his manhood and says, “He for sure is not my husband!”

The third lady takes a good look and says, "He's not even a member of this club!”