Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

poor girl
    RSCHAP1

A young lady came home from a date, sad and in tears. She told her mother, “Robert proposed to me an hour ago.”

“Then why are you so sad?” her mother asked.

”Because he also told me he’s an atheist. Mom, he doesn't even believe there’s a Hell!”

Her mother replied, “Marry him anyway. Between the two of us, we’ll show him how wrong he is.”

Joke of the Day!

Good one MK!
    CH3NO2

WMC

Re: Joke of the Day!

Yup good

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Wendi

Joke of the Day!

Haha funny

both
    good ones

RSCHAP1

Little Billy couldn't help noticing the fancy, expensive wristwatch that his friend, Danny, was wearing to school.

"Wow! That's a cool watch! It looks like it can do everything!" 10-year old Billy said.

"Yea, it's great! It tells time, it's a calendar, a calculator, a compass, it glows in the dark, it beeps and bloops and I pretend it's a walkie-talkie / cell phone!" beams Danny.
    "Cool! Where can I get one, so we can prentend to talk to each other?"

"It's easy! All you have to do is run into your Mom and Dad's room when they're kissing and fooling around! They'll be so upset and will give you anything you want, just as long as you leave when they tell you to go away!" Danny tells him.

Excited about the prospect of getting a neat wristwatch so easily, Billy waits until his mother and new step-father go upstairs for some private time. He gives them about 5 minutes to let them get going, when all of a sudden he barges in, and runs up to their bed.

Sure enough they're naked and barely covered by a sheet, which his mother scrambles to cover herself with, while his confused step-father looks at his step-son, slightly annoyed.

"Hey, kid, what're you doing here?" his step-dad grumbles.

"I want a watch!" Billy happily proclaims.

To which the step-father shrugs his shoulders and replies, "Okay. Pull up a chair!"

Ah kids
    RSCHAP1

A amish man walks into his bedroom carrying a sheep and says this is the pig I f*ck when your not in the mood.
    His wife says thats not even a pig. The man said I was not talking to you.
    ]1998 TPR EDGE STEALTH 3.0 EFI
    1994 Huricane deck boat 90hp Yammi
    1986 Stratose 2.0 grenade SOLD