Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Secretary walks in to the boss's office and says "I'm afraid I have some bad news."

The boss replies, "why do you always have to give me bad news? Can't you, just once, give me some good news?"

The secretary replies: "OK, you're not sterile."
    The best things in life aren't things!

Joke of the Day!

Lmao Doc and Mateo!
    CH3NO2

A duck hunter was out enjoying a nice morning on the marsh when he decided to take a leak....

He walked over to a tree and propped up his gun. Just then a gust of wind blew, the gun fell over, and discharged... shooting him in the genitals.

Several hours later, lying in a hospital bed he was approached by his doctor.

"Well sir, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that you are going to be OK. The damage was local to your groin, there was very little internal damage, and we were able to remove all of the buckshot."

"What's the bad news?" asked the hunter.

"The bad news is that there was some pretty extensive buckshot damage done to your penis. I'm going to have to refer you to my brother."

"Oh, well I guess that isn't too bad," the hunter replied. "Is your brother a plastic surgeon?"

"Not exactly." answered the doctor. "He's a flute player in the local symphony and he's going to teach you where to put your fingers so you don't piss in your eye."

Joke of the Day!

Lol ...

So on the main screen it says Hotboat has the last post but when I come in here, it says my post is the last one.....

.....okay so now his/her post is there. ;D
    Last edited by ChumpChange; 06-12-2013 at 08:28 AM.

Joke of the Day!

Funny!
    CH3NO2

"Wake up, son. It's time to go to school." "But why, Mama? I don't want to go to school." "Give me two reasons why you don't want to go to school." "One, all the children hate me. Two, all the teachers hate me." "Oh! that's no reason. Come on, you have to go to school." "Give me two good reasons why I should go to school?" "One, you are fifty-two years old. Two, you are the principal!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    "Wake up, son. It's time to go to school." "But why, Mama? I don't want to go to school." "Give me two reasons why you don't want to go to school." "One, all the children hate me. Two, all the teachers hate me." "Oh! that's no reason. Come on, you have to go to school." "Give me two good reasons why I should go to school?" "One, you are fifty-two years old. Two, you are the principal!"
    Bahaha

A guy brings his best buddy home for dinner.

His wife screams: "You butthead!

My hair & makeup aren't done, the house is a mess, the dishes
    aren't done, I'm still in my pajamas and I can't be bothered with
    cooking tonight!

Why in hell did you bring him home?"

The guy answered: "Because he's thinking of getting married."

Quote Originally Posted by boatnaked View Post
    a guy brings his best buddy home for dinner.

His wife screams: "you butthead!

My hair & makeup aren't done, the house is a mess, the dishes
    aren't done, i'm still in my pajamas and i can't be bothered with
    cooking tonight!

Why in hell did you bring him home?"

the guy answered: "because he's thinking of getting married."
    lol...