Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    motivation !!!
    RSCHAP1

So this blind guy in a wheelchair walks into an empty bar and says "Wheres my Fireball?" ....

Wendi replies "Up the stairs and to your left, get it yourself"

lol
    1975 Sanger True Flat 496BBC
    http://v-drivecalifornia.blogspot.com/

Joke of the Day!

Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post
    So this blind guy in a wheelchair walks into an empty bar and says "Wheres my Fireball?" ....

lol
    Blind guys in wheelchairs have no business walking.

Wendi
    Quote Originally Posted by ptc View Post

lol
    Sounds about right, except blind guys in wheelchairs probably won't walk into a bar full or empty. LOL

There was an older man that was married to a much younger woman, and he was having trouble lasting long enough in bed. So he went to the doctor and was told he should please himself before having sex and he would last longer. One day as 5 o'clock rolls around, he gets a call from his wife who says she's very horny. On his way home, he remembers what the doctor said and decides to jerk it before he gets home. He thinks, "Well, I can't do it in the car, but if I get under it I can pretend I'm fixing my car." So he gets under the car, closes his eyes, and starts jerkin it. A few minutes later, there's a tug at his pants leg. In order to keep the image of his beautiful wife, he doesn't open his eyes, but just hollars, "Yeah?" "I'm Officer Brown. What are you doing down there?" "Well, officer, I'm checking my axle; I think it's come lose." "Well, mister, while you're down there, you might wanna check your brakes; your car's 2 blocks down the road crashed into a tree."

Joke of the Day!

Lmao!!
    CH3NO2

Poor tree
    RSCHAP1

Joke of the Day!

All very true MK! :p
    CH3NO2

TOO true
    RSCHAP1

Three boys are in the schoolyard bragging of how great their fathers are.

The first one says: "Well, my father runs the fastest. He can fire an arrow, and start to run, I tell you, he gets there before the arrow".

The second one says: "Ha! You think that's fast! My father is a hunter. He can shoot his gun and be there before the bullet".

The third one listens to the other two and shakes his head. He then says: "You two know nothing about fast. My father works for the government. He stops working at 4:30 and he is home by 3:45!!"