Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    That doesn't look like So Cal... :smilies_mit_hut003:

Who would have guessed that when I grew up I'd be an anemone farmer... :smilies_mit_hut031:

Attachment 492
    Sweet, how many gallons?

Miami Morning
    Name:  miamimorning.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  71.6 KB

Tapatalk Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gothalos View Post
    Miami Morning
    Name:  miamimorning.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  71.6 KB
    Nice!
    CH3NO2

Sweet, how many gallons?
    150. Had it for a couple years now. Started off with 3 anemones, ended up with 12. Took 4 to the fish store for credit and I need to take about 4 more again. I have the happiest clown fish in the world. He was pissed when I started pulling them out though.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Is anyone else having issues loading images via tapatalk? I am using iphone 4s and getting error message. But it seems some of you are okay? Trying to solve the issue. Please reply. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jordy View Post
    150. Had it for a couple years now. Started off with 3 anemones, ended up with 12. Took 4 to the fish store for credit and I need to take about 4 more again. I have the happiest clown fish in the world. He was pissed when I started pulling them out though.
    Looking good, those are some of the biggest anemones I've seen in a LONG time. LOL, I can imagine that's like heaven for the little guy. Thinking of giving the anemone world a shot in my little 30G.

Tapatalk Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Is anyone else having issues loading images via tapatalk? I am using iphone 4s and getting error message. But it seems some of you are okay? Trying to solve the issue. Please reply. Thanks.
    The site was down to tapatalk this morning, but I am posting this now. Did not try to login on computer at that time. I thought maybe the site was being worked on.
    CH3NO2

Tapatalk Picture Thread

Who's coming to the Enduro?Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351288687.857640.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  27.8 KB

Re: Tapatalk Picture Thread

I am!

sent from a van at the waters edge.
    Last edited by Ductape1000; 10-26-2012 at 03:17 PM.

Looking good, those are some of the biggest anemones I've seen in a LONG time. LOL, I can imagine that's like heaven for the little guy. Thinking of giving the anemone world a shot in my little 30G.
    They're crazy!!! Somehow even with a credit it still costs me money to leave the store... weird!!!

This is before I got rid of 4 of them:

Attachment 579

This is what I started with... and of course I have a maroon and gold clown as I went to ASU!
    Attachment 580

Even my mushrooms are going crazy...

Attachment 581
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.