Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Hmmm. Barry, i may able to help out in that department here in a month or two. lots of awesome photos here. Thanks to all who took the time to post them. I wish i coulda been there(although mammoth didn't suck) to smell the race gas, hear the sounds and see the stoked look on poeples faces. what a great f-ing scene that is! my favorite boat is the 79 but i'm biased as thats the first and only boat i ever raced behind. Congrats to all participants. -Jas

WMC

Re: NWSRA- Parker Internationals 2013 Pictures (ski racing)

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Great pix thanks for sharing

wow this is great thread with tons of bitchin photos. My buddy Scott Schatz in the P-9 Crackerbox will be racing in Parker in a few weekends. Can't wait to get out and get some photos of the races that weekend

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by riverratmike View Post
    wow this is great thread with tons of bitchin photos. My buddy Scott Schatz in the P-9 Crackerbox will be racing in Parker in a few weekends. Can't wait to get out and get some photos of the races that weekend
    Thanks RRM. There's alot of great pictures from different locations and different persons taking them. Great Weekend for sure.
    Wear your Hotboat shirt to the Spring Classics races. Hotboat.com is the title sponsor.