Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome

Welcome

Welcome everyone to www.hotboat.com

Just a reminder we are still in beta test mode. The site will be evolving and changing over the course of the next couple of weeks. As most have noticed we are already getting spammed. We are working on a fix for that and it will be implemented shortly. With the exception of our front page, the site is pretty functional. Please feel free to post and share our site with all your boating and boating friendy friends, relatives, and co-workers.

We welcome your feedback as it is our goal to make this site your site and make also to make it as easy to use as possible.

We look forward to seeing and meeting you at some of the upcoming boating events in the West and shortly thereafter across the country.

Thanks again,
    HB

Quote Originally Posted by River911 View Post
    Welcome everyone to www.hotboat.com

Just a reminder we are still in beta test mode. The site will be evolving and changing over the course of the next couple of weeks. As most have noticed we are already getting spammed. We are working on a fix for that and it will be implemented shortly. With the exception of our front page, the site is pretty functional. Please feel free to post and share our site with all your boating and boating friendy friends, relatives, and co-workers.

We welcome your feedback as it is our goal to make this site your site and make also to make it as easy to use as possible.

We look forward to seeing and meeting you at some of the upcoming boating events in the West and shortly thereafter across the country.

Thanks again,
    HB
    Congrats to you on launching this! I wish you the greatest success!

Vic, it looks great. Congratulations.

Congratulations on this site Good to see it up and operational ! JBP

Thanks guys and welcome to hotboat.com!

Looks great. I am very pleased to see this site back up and running. I hope there will be alot of boating content to come and ALOT LESS DRAMA! Looking forward to it!

I need to get a boat so I can be more legitimate here.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    As long as you like boats, you're good to go.

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Well you used to have a boat so I think that counts.

FYI for anyone new that signs up starting right now, you will have to answer 1 or 2 very basic boating questions before you can register. This is going to help a ton with the spammers. If you dont know the answers to the question(s) don't worry, send an email to info@hotboat.com and we'll help you out

Thanks for joining our site.

HB