Predator Powerboats C30: Recap with hotboat.com

So I know there were a few members that were interested in hearing more about the new Predator C30. The boat is sporting twin 200's and a lot of style. The boat also has a full cabin. I spoke with Noli of Predator Powerboats and here is what he had to say about it:"

Case in point, the C30 hull with Premier Performance interiors ( PPI - Sarasota, FL ) can be had for only $61,000. With twin 300XS outboards, the turnkey cost is $125K.
    The C30 can also be outfitted with twin small block I/Os. When done so, she will run in the 125MPH range

Gary wanted to test the boat's characteristics with low fuel-consuming outboards, and does she perform!

At wide open throttle The C30 w/200XS racing motors make 4 MPG ( 85 - 90 MPH )

at 5400 RPM she'll cover 5 MPG

The boat is built with mostly composite materials and balsa core with vacuum bagging throughout

We will be building a light C30 with foam core. That will also be vacuum bagged

Its the only 30 foot cat in her class with a cabin

We also build a 25 foot cat hull for only $29,500 , no interior"

Photos courtesy of Predator

Predator Powerboats C30: Recap with hotboat.com

Thanks Gothalos! I viewed that boat last Labor Day at Lake Cumberland Marine. I really liked the boat. At that time it had interior and gauges, but no propulsion or associated rigging. The only criticism I had was it was on an aluminum I beam trailer, I think it would be awesome with a 3 axle tubular trailer. I have several pictures of it anyone is interested.
    CH3NO2

Thats a smokin deal on a very nice looking boat. I'd love a test ride

WMC
    That's alot of boat for 125k

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    Thanks Gothalos! I viewed that boat last Labor Day at Lake Cumberland Marine. I really liked the boat. At that time it had interior and gauges, but no propulsion or associated rigging. The only criticism I had was it was on an aluminum I beam trailer, I think it would be awesome with a 3 axle tubular trailer. I have several pictures of it anyone is interested.
    Post away! I love this boat. It has to run all day with those motors. Aluminum trailer most likely to be ocean friendly?

Hopefully they come out for Desert Storm and or the Havasu Boat Show.