Thread: Forum Issues

Forum Issues

I just got the following messag when I did a back page out of thread "Testing...1....2....3....4" then again searching for the original forum issue thread.

BigDog, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

It goes away when you hit 100 posts.

WMC

Re: Forum Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    It goes away when you hit 100 posts.
    Lol. Sorry big dog we know

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds good. Wasn't sure if it was still a site issue or if it was on my side.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
    I just got the following messag when I did a back page out of thread "Testing...1....2....3....4" then again searching for the original forum issue thread.

BigDog, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    i get that also... also when I try to load pics it says hotboat.com is not responding and drops the whole post...

i spent a couple hours last time I was here and never could post

i just got that again.. had to try a couple times to get it to post

also it is very slow.....????

Workin fine here. Fast as other places