Nascar Bud Duels

They start here pretty soon. With new rules for qualifying some of the top drivers may not make the 500 on Sunday. But I really don't understand the new rules fully. I know some folks don't like this kind of racing but I do, going side by side in a large pack going 195 mph plus. It is racing, just a different form of racing. But love all kinds of racing, the season is startin up!!!

WMC

Re: Nascar Bud Duels

Slacker ....love it also. I feel there is going to be a lot of crashing with this new car on lg tracks

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Actually I thought there would be more than there was during the duels. Just one during the first which wreck 4 or 5 cars and in the second no yellows, second fastest duel to date. All in all not to bad. Should be fun come Sunday. Trucks tomorrow night, that is always a good race.

WMC

Re: Nascar Bud Duels

Trucks are exciting

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Looking forward to Sunday. Well Saturday too with the Nationwide. The Duel was fun. I am going to Vegas for the race on March 8th. Can't wait.

Nothing like being there in person. When I was at PHX you could feel the engines vibrate thru the stands when the command was given to start their engines,,,,,Awesome!!