Well, the Miami Boat Show has come and gone and we are happy to have had the opportunity to provide you with coverage of the show. Let me start off by saying the Miami Show is MASSIVE. The show takes course over the better part of 5 days, on and off the water. There is a good reason the show draws more than 100,000 people from all over the world. If you have the time and resources available to ever attend the show, it is another must do.

Last year powerboat sales increased by +/- 10% according to the National Marine Manufacturers Association and they are already predicting somewhere in the same neighborhood for this year. This is great news for anyone associated with the marine industry. The Miami Show is the hub for all manufacturers unveiling new models to the public. From DCB to MTI, Miami is where you go to be seen. I wanted to try something new for this show go around, so here goes nothing. Let's break down the top 5 "boats" with hotboat.com.

On with the pictures.

#5- Statement Marine

It is obvious why this Florida based manufacturer won the "best of show" for the entire boat show. I know, I know, this is supposed to be top 5 "boats" from the show and not manufacturers, but Statement had so much going on it is impossible to single out just one of their many 5 star boats. Their 42' "Invitation Only" Statement is really a work of art. From the "air-ride" cockpit

to the twin Mercury 1100's, the 42' monster is setting the bar on the East Coast.

I also wanted to point out their attention to detail is second to none in the industry. Just take a look at the styling of the hinge in this picture, no further comment necessary.

For more on this boat you can catch it in the new movie "Pain and Gain" according to Statement Marine. The movie is starring Mark Wahlberg to be released April, 26.

Statement also unveiled its new monster 50' "Stray Cat"

Fully equipped with twin Mercury 1350's.

Once again, the interior on these boats is out of this world. The crew in South Florida is taking luxury on the water to a whole new level!

Statement also has the CC market covered. Here is a look at a very nicely equipped 35'er.

Again, take note of the interior of this boat, keep in mind this is in a CC. Setting the bar, once again.

Unfortunately, I regret to say somehow our pictures of the new 368 SUV Crossover got lost. This boat was unveiled Thursday and it is absolutely perfect, in my opinion. The 368 Crossover features triple Mercury 300 Verados, a sun pad, bathroom and exquisite teak styling.