Thread: GodSpeed buddy

GodSpeed buddy

I've been asked by his father to inform his river friends of his son, my friend Greg Fullers passing.

Greg was involved in a accident last night, I ask out of respect no speculation be had in this post, and I will make some info available as his father see fit, since some of his family hasn't been explained the situation. Greg's father knew he had a river family and he wanted them to know. I really dont know what to say as it all seems unreal at this point, but lets raise a cold BL for are friend Greg FULL THROTTLE Fuller, I'm gonna miss you buddy.

Name:  greg.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  28.1 KBI ask if anyone is his friend on FB no posting on his profile, he has some immediate that hasnt been informed yet

I only met you once and you seemed like a good dude. I didn't know who you were on the boards at the time I met you. I hope you have a lot of fun racing the other boaters in the "big river above". RIP Greg!!

From Needles last year.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

bump for the late risers.

GodSpeed buddy

Omg how tragic. God speed rest in peace.

Completely saddened and shocked by this sad news! Greg was a great guy and gave us many memories! We'll miss you and your Spectra on the river. Rest in Peace my friend!

I'm so saddened by this news... just tragic! I will always have great memories of you and your blue beast on the river. Rest in Peace

Sad news. Very sorry for the loss.

RIP.

Wendi

GodSpeed buddy

Very sad news and so sorry for the loss. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. RIP

.......rip......

WMC
    Sad.......... RIP