Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Napanutt View Post
    If you don't have to have brand new, go with a few year old pusher. We got our 01 37 footer in 08 and we totally love it.
    I'm gonna try for a few years old if I can pass it by the wife. Unfortunately these things keep getting better and better every year! If it had to be new, I would've just traded this one in but I'm hopin for more leverage with cash.

Registered User (Voter) Party Gras's Avatar
    Would you be interested in a used 34' with 14000mi for less than dealers would even think about? Randy

Post it up here or the spam section and I'll take a look.

I'll second an "A", I bought my first "C" when I was 18 and a Junior in highschool. I never looked back. I now have a 32 Aerbus. So much fun travelling with the family.

Quote Originally Posted by wsuwrhr View Post
    I'll second an "A", I bought my first "C" when I was 18 and a Junior in highschool. I never looked back. I now have a 32 Aerbus. So much fun travelling with the family.
    I did the same, I had a 19' cobra on a dodge chassis,,,no generator...

Quote Originally Posted by PLAYER View Post
    I did the same, I had a 19' cobra on a dodge chassis,,,no generator...

Yep. 19" Dodge Jamboree no gennie or grey water tank.

Bummer. I may have just sold this thing. All went as planned. Gen started right up and it acted like a champ. Gonna hold firm on the price and give the guy an option to back out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    Bummer. I may have just sold this thing. All went as planned. Gen started right up and it acted like a champ. Gonna hold firm on the price and give the guy an option to back out.
    Don't. If you get the money you are asking for, spring for the class "A" my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by wsuwrhr View Post
    Don't. If you get the money you are asking for, spring for the class "A" my friend.
    If this sale goes down, I look forward to sharing the story of how I get full price on my stuff. Not gonna post it just yet though.....

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
    If this sale goes down, I look forward to sharing the story of how I get full price on my stuff. Not gonna post it just yet though.....

should be interesting to read... I have to give my stuff away... brothers broke these days,,