Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Finally got my 72 super cheyenne big block running

, all new 468 roller aluminum heads, big flow aluminum rad. built turbo 400, 12 bolt rear
    72 fac big block truck, tilt,pw, ps, pdb,leaf spring 12 bolt rear (all rebuilt)
    Attached Images Attached Images          

Steve, how do you find the time to finish all the projects you post? I just start things and never finish! I was really impressed that you take on projects at your son's house's and see them through also. On top of that, buy and sell all day long.

Almost thought you screwed up on the truck but Not,,,, there is a boat hitch on the back,,,Whew

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    Steve, how do you find the time to finish all the projects you post? I just start things and never finish! I was really impressed that you take on projects at your son's house's and see them through also. On top of that, buy and sell all day long.
    the days are long...lol...took a year to get the truck done,... first put the 496 motor.. in and out 4 times...mech screwed it up .. so he's gone... then decided to go to a 468...
    hasn't been much buy'n or sell'n going on..
    about done on the boys homes...

ready for summer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Almost thought you screwed up on the truck but Not,,,, there is a boat hitch on the back,,,Whew
    i used to pull my 272 baja with that truck

I just got one of these, finally!

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    I just got one of these, finally!
    factory big block, leaf spring rear??? lets see the pic..

Factory big block but it has a 454 in it, TH400, fact. tilt, fact. tach, fact. vac gauge (hard to get), fact. buckets w/ console, oak bed, Cowl hood, Hawaiian blue and white, 20"s, lowered, bags in the back, hidaway hitch. I'll take some pics tomorrow Steve. I wanted a red and white one to match the flatty but couldnt pass this one up. Always liked yours but knew you'd never sell it. Bitchen truck! Oh yeah, it's got coils not leafs.