Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    Factory big block but it has a 454 in it, TH400, fact. tilt, fact. tach, fact. vac gauge (hard to get), fact. buckets w/ console, oak bed, Cowl hood, Hawaiian blue and white, 20"s, lowered, bags in the back, hidaway hitch. I'll take some pics tomorrow Steve. I wanted a red and white one to match the flatty but couldnt pass this one up. Always liked yours but knew you'd never sell it. Bitchen truck! Oh yeah, it's got coils not leafs.
    sounds bitch'n...post some pics... you didn't get it from frankie did you>>???LOL

Factory big block but it has a 454 in it, TH400, fact. tilt, fact. tach, fact. vac gauge (hard to get), fact. buckets w/ console, oak bed, Cowl hood, Hawaiian blue and white, 20"s, lowered, bags in the back, hidaway hitch. I'll take some pics tomorrow Steve. I wanted a red and white one to match the flatty but couldnt pass this one up. Always liked yours but knew you'd never sell it. Bitchen truck! Oh yeah, it's got coils not leafs.
    vac gauge in dash??? i've only seen that opt. in the long horn camper spec( long bed)..lets see it..

Quote Originally Posted by drhoback View Post
    Steve, how do you find the time to finish all the projects you post? I just start things and never finish! I was really impressed that you take on projects at your son's house's and see them through also. On top of that, buy and sell all day long.
    think I should do a thread over here about that?

Player,

Great job on your 72 Cheyeene Super looks and sounds good. I remember when I was a kid a friend of my Dad's bought a new one white and gold and I remember them saying he gave like $3,700.00 for it loaded.

It's actually darker blue than this shitty camera makes it look. Regular hawaiian blue.
    Attached Images Attached Images              

Finally got my 72 super cheyenne big block running

Wow, both Marko's and Player's Chev's are knockouts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CH3NO2

It's actually darker blue than this shitty camera makes it look. Regular hawaiian blue.
    wow.... thats baddd as$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....you need to swap vett steering wheels with me...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by PLAYER View Post
    wow.... thats baddd as$$$$$$$$$$$$$.....you need to swap vett steering wheels with me...
    the power window swap is handy also...

I'll swap you steering wheels , I was gonna change it to a black comfort grip anyway. My wood grain would go better in yours.

WMC
    Both trucks are really very nice and have AC