Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Southern 80 Results

Results from Saturday at the Southern 80 have been posted, didn't see any US skiers listed, but a number of my Aussie friends skied well. http://www.southern80.com.au/Downloa...ResultsSAT.pdf

Big race is later today (Sunday down there)

WMC
    Thanks Barry for the update!!

I heard of a few incidents during the two days of racing,, here is a before and after shot of "Revival"

WOW, that is awful. Hope nobody was injured.

This gives an idea of what the race is like. Huge event for spectators along the course. The video quality is not great, but the first boat is the eventual winner, Hellrazor,, and near the end of the clip, the black boat with #18 is Thundernuts, owned by my friend Brett Dominguez. He is skiing behind it on the right in the orange suit.

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by obnoxious001 View Post
    This gives an idea of what the race is like. Huge event for spectators along the course. The video quality is not great, but the first boat is the eventual winner, Hellrazor,, and near the end of the clip, the black boat with #18 is Thundernuts, owned by my friend Brett Dominguez. He is skiing behind it on the right in the orange suit.
    They fly around the corner!! I thought the first boat was going to pull the skier right into the bouy!! I put this on Facebook, thanks for sharing.

That is awesome. No wonder the fans turn out in the thousands.

Hope he is ok.

WMC
    Latest Ski Race Video from Krizmik Industries Ski Race TV
    Southern 80 video 4:27