Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Do a 6.0 rather than a 5.3....More power....!

  2. #12

    long travel colorado,

    Quote Originally Posted by stoker22405 View Post
    Do a 6.0 rather than a 5.3....More power....!
    A buddy of mine owns a shop up here and they just did this. It was fast as hell. Customer had it for a month or so and wrecked it thinking he was in the fast and the furious. Really clean swap though. Motor looks awesome in these trucks.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    A buddy of mine owns a shop up here and they just did this. It was fast as hell. Customer had it for a month or so and wrecked it thinking he was in the fast and the furious. Really clean swap though. Motor looks awesome in these trucks.
    I'm hearing that you get them with the 5.3 package now from the factory???

  4. #14

    Re: long travel colorado,

    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    I'm hearing that you get them with the 5.3 package now from the factory???
    Yep....Im pretty sure the 5.3 are not offered in the regular cab

    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    A buddy of mine owns a shop up here and they just did this. It was fast as hell. Customer had it for a month or so and wrecked it thinking he was in the fast and the furious. Really clean swap though. Motor looks awesome in these trucks.
    They make great power after some headers/exhaust/and minor tune....I put one in my little pickup a few years back....Fun little truck to drive....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2006 GMC.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	17759

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by stoker22405 View Post
    They make great power after some headers/exhaust/and minor tune....I put one in my little pickup a few years back....Fun little truck to drive....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2006 GMC.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	17759
    nice truck

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by 2FORCEFULL View Post
    nice truck
    Thanks

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •