Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Come take a cruise down the Bayou...

Last run of the season, down the Bayou, thought some of you would like to see some of our winding rivers...

Re: Come take a cruise down the Bayou...

Looks like fun! Are there very many other performance boats that boat this part of town?

WMC
    Looks like a good time... in them there bayou.. Is your place right on the river?
    Last edited by WMC; 02-06-2013 at 01:53 PM.

[QUOTE=Gothalos;10148]Looks like fun! Are there very many other performance boats that boat this part of town?[

Believe it are not there are a lot this funny to see a 40' Skater cruising through sometimes, it's not very wide...lol our main rivers like Tickfaw,, and the Amite River are much bigger and where most bigger boats stay, but for a beautiful day, and not much boat traffic we love to take the scenic rout...

Quote Originally Posted by WMC View Post
    Looks like a good time... in them there swamps.. Is your place right on the river?
    Not right on the river but 15min and we are in the water, looked years ago about building on the river land was dirt cheep I kick myself now, it's developed now, and a lot will cost ya 300,000:culpability: Still looking though for a place that is older that I can make my own, the one I want that's for sale is 1.9M , lol so don't let our little swamp fool ya...

]Anyone want to "Float me a small down payment"...lol

http://www.waterfrontpropertyla.com/...hp?stype=River
    Last edited by 26redline; 02-06-2013 at 02:01 PM.

Wendi

26 I wanted to start playing my banjo and talking with my Louisiana accent. Loved the video can't wait to meet you and the mrs. At DS2013. Hee haw!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    26 I wanted to start playing my banjo and talking with my Louisiana accent. Loved the video can't wait to meet you and the mrs. At DS2013. Hee haw!!
    "Mrs." :grief: Don't have me married off, lol GF will be there but lets not go that rout...lol just 3 more months:smilies_mit_hut029:

Wendi

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    "Mrs." :grief: Don't have me married off, lol GF will be there but lets not go that rout...lol just 3 more months:smilies_mit_hut029:
    Oops my bad lol see you soon!! Don't forget your banjo hahA

Weekend we get home from Havasu, this is what us Southern folks do @ our poker run...RIP Crazy Charlie