Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by cstraub View Post
    Ed text Scott and told him the boat ran 112MPH at 4000 rpm. Haulin azz guys!!!
    Nice! welcome to the site BTW

Quote Originally Posted by cstraub View Post
    Ed text Scott and told him the boat ran 112MPH at 4000 rpm. Haulin azz guys!!!
    Sorry Guys, I call Bull Chit will run for "Pinks" on that one...

Sounds like I will be doing the "shootout" now....

Unforgiven
    your just upset you couldn't come down for the girls running around topless event.....it was great meeting you guys...sorry we woke you up so early...I thought about swapping drives with you before we left...didn't think you guys would notice it...Eddie

Very nice boat Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    your just upset you couldn't come down for the girls running around topless event.....it was great meeting you guys...sorry we woke you up so early...I thought about swapping drives with you before we left...didn't think you guys would notice it...Eddie
    LOL We were awake, actually was waiting on someone to beat on the door...Hell as long as you would have left me one for the weekend I would be good, its insured...

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    LOL We were awake, actually was waiting on someone to beat on the door...Hell as long as you would have left me one for the weekend I would be good, its insured...
    ok..next time were swapping drives..can you leave the prop on it next time?

ok..next time were swapping drives..can you leave the prop on it next time?
    LMAO the damn prop almost cost as much as the drive, how about you just take the entire damn boat, bought ready for another one...;-)

Unforgiven
    Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    LMAO the damn prop almost cost as much as the drive, how about you just take the entire damn boat, bought ready for another one...;-)
    whats the next one going to be? I'm thinking the 28 speedster

whats the next one going to be? I'm thinking the 28 speedster
    Really wanting a new 32 RPM like my 26, just hate being the guinea pig on the first build, slap twin 700's with stage 3 upgrades boat would run mid 150's speed, now if my wallet could take it I would be all over the new M29 'Bad Ass" with same power...