Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Eddie's 26 Daytona

Yeah buddy lol can't wait to get a ride 👍

Will taking some photos of Eddies boat this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

Looks great Dustin! Beautiful boat!

Wendi
    Saw this on facebook and thought it was worthy of sharing over here. Eddie I hope this was ok by you!! Can't wait to see it running at Desert Storm. Quote from Eddie: "This past weekend was a VERY BUSY one..I like to thank Shannon for helping me and putting up with my "fits" on trying to get this project done..she's a real trooper....
    so here we go... Shannon and I started the weekend installing the canopies, not an easy task but we got in done, we got part of the interior complete while Dustin was finishing up his wiring and plumbing. Next few days Dustin will spend tying up some loose ends..I'll be back wednesday to install the seats and the hatch..get a detail done on the boat and truck , late wednesday night we should be heading to Lake Havasu for the boat show!.. I have to thank some people for all their help:
    Scott Foxwell of FOXWELL MOTORSPORTS for the motor build..Scott you would be proud to see our motor project running ..Great Work
    Eric from THE BLOWER SHOP..thanks for the Blower..Great piece
    Eric for Teague Marine..thanks for the parts hookup
    ... Bob and Jose, from Eliminator boats..thanks for working me into your schedule.
    Robert Mckeehan...ROOTZ EFI..Great product "no blower surge and idles great.. Shannon will be able to handle this with no issues..
    Now comes Dustin Richter..Menace Marine ..what can I say but thanks for all your hard work and vision on coming up with new ideas..it's turning out great..
    Eric Underwood, Travis, Kenny, Darrin and Ryan..you guys rock, thanks for your help also!! See ya at Havasu....EddieSee More
    Last edited by Wendi; 04-15-2013 at 08:26 AM.

Unforgiven
    Wendi, Thank you...I'm trying to get the vid of the motor running on here.. could use some help...BTW we won't have the new back seat installed at the boat show.. we're going to pull the seat and leave the hatch up...I want people to see what Dustin and I came up with when rigging a boat... much cleaner...Boat Show is going to be a blast....See ya all soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Wendi, Thank you...I'm trying to get the vid of the motor running on here.. could use some help...BTW we won't have the new back seat installed at the boat show.. we're going to pull the seat and leave the hatch up...I want people to see what Dustin and I came up with when rigging a boat... much cleaner...Boat Show is going to be a blast....See ya all soon!
    To post a video : http://www.hotboat.com/frm/showthrea...or-other-sites

Let me know if this helps.

Eddie's 26 Daytona

Boat is done. The interior we have goes in tomorrow and I will get a bunch of pictures. Sorry I have been lagging but it was either finish the boat or update this thread.
    Any way I will get a bunch of pictures tomorrow. Anyone who is in town for the Havasu boat show please stop by and check it out.

WMC
    Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    Boat is done. The interior we have goes in tomorrow and I will get a bunch of pictures. Sorry I have been lagging but it was either finish the boat or update this thread.
    Any way I will get a bunch of pictures tomorrow. Anyone who is in town for the Havasu boat show please stop by and check it out.
    See you this weekend

Ed text Scott and told him the boat ran 112MPH at 4000 rpm. Haulin azz guys!!!