Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Eddie's 26 Daytona

Spent the day getting the motor ready for the boat. Wire harness is done as well as all the fit up of hoses, coolers, and mounts. Hopefully I am able to get the rest of the boat ready tomorrow and maybe put the motor in on Saturday. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363913022.022609.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  76.2 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363913034.038072.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  72.8 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363913046.020748.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  61.9 KB

I didn't know that Eddie won the lottery... I missed all kinds of stuff being away... Great looking build guys!
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

It's looking great Dustin!

Almost done! Wow! Great job Dusti and Roost EFI. May the Howard next?

Unforgiven
    Jordy, long time no talk...where in the hell have you been?? And are you coming to desert storm?? If you show up we'll do shots of patron..but no jello shots for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Jordy, long time no talk...where in the hell have you been?? And are you coming to desert storm?? If you show up we'll do shots of patron..but no jello shots for you!!
    I've been busy. No plans for desert storm as it would only lead to trouble... got too much other stuff going on and will likely still be recovering from Bike Week at that time. We call it Bike Month around here.
    President and CEO of the I Hate Jordy Fan Club.

Unforgiven
    The boat is back at Menace Marine..We went to Eliminator to pick it up yesterday, they built us a new hatch and got the framing built for the new back seat. Dustin will be finishing up his wiring and I'll be back down to finish up the canopies and reinstalling them..in the next two weeks we should be ready to fire it up....

Unforgiven
    Attachment 7891Attachment 7892Attachment 7893Attachment 7894Attachment 7895Shannon and I headed down the menance Marine yesterday to get the canopies cleaned yp while Dustin finished up with motor alignment and install of drive..he's finishing up with fuel lines wayer lines and electrical...here are some pics...

Unforgiven
    here are some new hatch picsAttachment 7896Attachment 7897Attachment 7898

someone must want to be able to blow shannon's bikini top off at naci