Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by J.P. View Post
    26 Redline, for clarification how much higher is your prop shaft with the SCX-4 verses where it was with the SCX/SC combo. Does it put the lower 4" higher? If so that long skeg must keep the boat from crabbing?
    Appeciate all of your post and your ability to be the first when it comes to schucking out the bucks on these drive combo's and finding what works with the bigger power you run.

Joel
    Joel, The boat tracks perfectly I was running a 2" shorty with a half inch spacer with the SCX/SC combo, with the SCX-4 lower I am 2 1/2" shorter than the other combo and I am not running any spacers, I was worried about needing a half inch, but it worked perfectly...

As far as "Schucking" out the bucks, I honestly save money with the IMCO SCX-4 lol, it paid for itself after one season, like I said I was spending 10 to 13K a season on the MMW, thats 2 shop visits and a month of lost boating due to the blown up drive, I babied the drive didn't matter, I know everything breaks, but it got to be ridiculous, it's a shame that after 40hrs on the drive, I started leaving friends my keys and telling them to be ready for a phone call, I had enough when it let go 80 miles from the landing down in New Orleans, 4hrs later my dad pulled up in my truck and we loaded her up, I sent it to be repaired, I posted it on OSO for sale, been happy ever since...

Redline thanks for the response.
    It amazes me that you can run the lower that much higher and have good take off and solid tracking.

Happy Boating

Unforgiven
    Attachment 5695UPDATE: The motor is at Dustins shop along with more parts and we picked part of the interior at EliminatorAttachment 5695stay tuned for more updates

WMC

Re: Eddie's 26 Daytona

Looks great

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Those seat came out awesome, good choice on the colors.

The engine compartment turned out nice, can't wait to see the project completed, gonna haul the mail with that engine.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Attachment 5695UPDATE: The motor is at Dustins shop along with more parts and we picked part of the interior at EliminatorAttachment 5695stay tuned for more updates

What a great looking interior. Wow!

Looking good Ed. Cant wait to see this on the water.

Eddie's 26 Daytona

Haven't been on here in a while. I've been pretty busy on this project. Here are a few progress pics. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363837109.739342.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  46.7 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363837129.438410.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  79.5 KB
    The bottom is all fixed up now and all the little chips and scratches on the rest of the boat are gone too.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363837212.305409.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  79.4 KB
    A lot will get done in the next few days so stay tuned for more pictures.

Wendi

Eddie's 26 Daytona

Quote Originally Posted by Menace Marine View Post
    Haven't been on here in a while. I've been pretty busy on this project. Here are a few progress pics. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363837109.739342.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  46.7 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363837129.438410.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  79.5 KB
    The bottom is all fixed up now and all the little chips and scratches on the rest of the boat are gone too.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363837212.305409.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  79.4 KB
    A lot will get done in the next few days so stay tuned for more pictures.
    Thanks MM for the update we've missed you. Looking good!