Hey guys, figured I would post up my build thread on here and get some more offroad content going.

My buddy Mikey bought this truck a few years ago with the intentions of turning it into a weekend warrior to cruise out to races and have some fun in, basically getting more smiles per mile so to speak. Over time, that went out the window and it turned into a full blown race truck. Long story short, the build got out of hand and he wanted something a little simpler. I talked to him for a few hours and we eventually traded the Ranger, trailer and all the spares for my Chenowth 4LWD race buggy, trailer, and all my spares.

Truck started out lock stock and super clean with very low miles:

The truck was then outfitted with a simple beam kit, bolt in bedcage and some other simple stuff. But that went out the window when he found a deal on some used links, 9" housing etc:

From there he took the truck out a few times going through the usual teething issues with a newly built truck:

Added another spare and swapped some stuff to the back to keep the weight behind the rear tires:

Mounted up the Explorer conversion clip and bedsides before the first race, Battle at Primm in 09 I think it was:

Added some much needed accessories in the cooler, boat seats, and umbrella mount:

From there he ran a couple races here and there and took it out to the desert a bunch. Thats when we ended up swapping vehicles...