Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

East Coast Events

Whtats happening this summer? Any plans with anyone? We could do a Lake Anna deal..anyone interested? :

Wendi
    I saw an article about that annual deal in one of my old Hot Boat magazines. I hope you guys bring that back and we can do an online article about the reunion.

Thanks for postiing!

Bring your East Coast friends on board!!

If you have pics from bast Anna get togethers feel free to share, we'd love to see them.

we are going to make lake anna, hope to be around ten boats with us. Also we do a few events here in NC, belews creek lake May 3-5
    Lake james sept 20-22, this is a toys for tots run. also some guys in SC do a few drag races, we plan to be there as well.
    Check us out on performanceboats we are the classic hotboats,

Hope to see some new boats and meet some new folks this summer. 2013 is going to be a great year

Quote Originally Posted by Orange peel View Post
    we are going to make lake anna, hope to be around ten boats with us. Also we do a few events here in NC, belews creek lake May 3-5
    Lake james sept 20-22, this is a toys for tots run. also some guys in SC do a few drag races, we plan to be there as well.
    Check us out on performanceboats we are the classic hotboats,

Hope to see some new boats and meet some new folks this summer. 2013 is going to be a great year
    Sounds like a blast, looking forward to some pictures! Welcome to hotboat.com btw.

Quote Originally Posted by fat rat View Post
    Whtats happening this summer? Any plans with anyone? We could do a Lake Anna deal..anyone interested? :
    you say when and im in

lets do it the LAFB is allways ready to boat at Anna

lake anna June 7 and 8 theres a big get together

there will be some good drag racing...
    Mattaponi madness side by side drag boat races will be June 22nd at Rainbow acres campground. Vodba will be joing the RRBA to help make this years event the best yet. More info to come !!

Registered User (Voter)
    Firehawk 548... I thought it was a 540