Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yea that does suck, "250 Bucks" that's crazy all for parking in front of your residents cant you park across @ the other condo's without that problem, they call it a "private Beach" WTF it's on the channel how is it private...

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    Yea that does suck, "250 Bucks" that's crazy all for parking in front of your residents cant you park across @ the other condo's without that problem, they call it a "private Beach" WTF it's on the channel how is it private...
    At the time the condo's across from Kingsview, The Isles, were build it was private property to the high water mark of 450 ft. but still considered private to whatever the water line is at the time. But at Kingsview it is a Public Beach so the city regulates it, Kingsview is or was in talks with the City about the beach in front of Kingsview but I have not heard of anything lately. As you have probably seen some disuptes there that people claiming a spot on the beach as their own which really isn't the case since it is first come first serve and the EZ Up does Not save the spot nor does the sand spike or chair. The City would be smart to lease too Kingsview,,,, free $$$ for the City.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    At the time the condo's across from Kingsview, The Isles, were build it was private property to the high water mark of 450 ft. but still considered private to whatever the water line is at the time. But at Kingsview it is a Public Beach so the city regulates it, Kingsview is or was in talks with the City about the beach in front of Kingsview but I have not heard of anything lately. As you have probably seen some disuptes there that people claiming a spot on the beach as their own which really isn't the case since it is first come first serve and the EZ Up does Not save the spot nor does the sand spike or chair. The City would be smart to lease too Kingsview,,,, free $$$ for the City.
    Exactly, I have pulled up there and put my sand spike in just inches from someone that left there's they have never said anything to me, hell when you leave take your shit with you, when you come back if there is space use it, but NO that's not your spot...

Wendi

Havasu House/Condo Rental Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by 26redline View Post
    Exactly, I have pulled up there and put my sand spike in just inches from someone that left there's they have never said anything to me, hell when you leave take your shit with you, when you come back if there is space use it, but NO that's not your spot...
    I agree people get so disgruntled when they claim its there spot when it's not. Get alcohol in the mix and you have a showdown that's for sure. If you want a spot all day don't pull out your boat. Once your gone its a free for all. However I'm a little disappointed to here kings view doesn't have that sand as private beaches. Oh well. Ill hire a cheufere (sp?)