Page 525 of 560 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525526527535 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 5598
    Already miss the 310/562 2manymustangs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicky View Post
    Love the Intrepid. Capt and crew are top notch. Food is the best it has ever been...5 stars 5 meals a day.
    The trip was a 14 day. We started out at Alijos for a half day and a great wahoo bite. From there we went to the Hurricane bank and then onto Clarion where I caught the one in the picture.
    Wickey my man!!!

Nice catch...
    Last edited by 2manymustangs; 02-20-2015 at 06:30 PM.
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Wicky View Post
    Love the Intrepid. Capt and crew are top notch. Food is the best it has ever been...5 stars 5 meals a day.
    The trip was a 14 day. We started out at Alijos for a half day and a great wahoo bite. From there we went to the Hurricane bank and then onto Clarion where I caught the one in the picture.
    On a 14 day what does that give you at hurricane and Clarion 2-3 days fishing?
    Does the boat make stops on the way up the line like at Guadeloupe or any other spots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slightly irritated owl at work tonight.

Oath Keeper

Well thats pretty owlsome
    “Over? Did you say 'over'? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! ”

― Bluto' Blutarsky in "Animal House"

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424540193.952761.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  52.0 KB

Xmas present

Much needed!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You just KNOW this stuff is gonna be good!!!

Name:  good PB.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  70.0 KB
    -In a Republic, the sovereignty resides with the people themselves. In a Republic, the government is a servant of the people, and obliged to its owner, We the People..

"Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide." John Adams

So where do you put this Peanut Butter 2MM?

Quote Originally Posted by ChumpChange View Post
    So where do you put this Peanut Butter 2MM?
    I't comes with detailed instructions on the back of the can... I can't say it on here...

I'm afraid to ask too lol